Pala Casino Spa Resort
Pala , CA 92059
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Network Administrator will be responsible for maintaining property wide network infrastructure in a fast-paced 24/7 environment. Requires solid Cisco administration. Responsible for all network security administration through company firewalls, dial-up modem, and any remote access connectivity. Needs to be able to troubleshoot issues with networking devices and recommend ways for upgrading hardware if needed.
- Two years of Windows 2000/2003 Server experience in a 24x7 environment.
- MSCA or equivalent experience desired
- CCNA certification required.
- Hands-on experience with Windows 2000/2003 Server and Windows Networking and Active Directory Services.
- Two plus years of experience in Cisco Systems networking environment.
- Strong networking skills including TCP/IP, VLAN, routing, port configuration, and other protocols troubleshooting.
- Network Administrator must have significant prior experience with Cisco firewall, router, switch setup, administration, and remote access in a Windows environment.
- Working knowledge of Cisco Works Campus Manager extremely helpful.
- Experience with Cisco firewalls, VPN concentrators, and IDS systems helpful.
- Active Directory Security, Windows 2000 Security.
- Installing network cabling a plus.
- Administration of telephone switch equipment a plus.
When you become a part of Pala Pride, in addition to working in an exhilarating atmosphere, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefit package including the following:
- Group Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Employer Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life and Disability Plans
- Flex Plans for Medical and Child Care
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Direct Deposit
- 17 days of Paid Time Off in the first year of employment
- Free Meals
- Free Parking
- Discounts to local attractions
- Eligibility for the various benefits offered above may differ based on job classification and length of service.