Our client is a regional leader in supporting Mission Critical Data Center Locations throughout the NYC Metro Area. They provide services that support Data Center Power within all electrical aspects of the data center. Their services support critical infrastructures within the data center environment with the mindset to provide reliability, energy efficiency, and sustainable design by offering power quality audits, infrared thermography, load studies, short circuit studies and preventative maintenance. This career-growth minded opportunity offers exciting projects with leading-edge technology and innovation as well as competitive salaries and benefits.Note: Only applicants who are authorized to work for any US Employer will be considered, no sponsorship.Data Center Electrical Technician- NYCNAVY NUCLEAR / NAVY NUKE / NAVY ELECTRICIAN PREFERREDWe are looking for an EMN, MMN, or ETN to transition into a Data Center Power Systems Engineer to support critical data center clients. This Critical Facility Field Engineer will be responsible for creating, implementing and supporting critical power solutions for their customers equipment keeping compliance with contractual commitments, directing technical and administrative tasks related to the operation of the critical facility infrastructure and assuring compliance with companys policies and procedures. The Data Centers that they support are 24x7x365 a year operations which require solutions that create 99.999 % uptime.Responsibilities:
Troubleshoot and Run Diagnostics, Conduct Preventive Maintenance and Emergency Repairs on Critical Facilities Equipment within the Data Center as specified and on schedule.
Participates in the preparation of analyses and reports on the data center infrastructure, develops project plans and conducts briefings and presentations
Operate and perform annual service on a variety of state of the art critical systems, including but not limited to; medium voltage switchgear, diesel generators, paralleling switchboards, UPS, PDU, mechanical heat rejection systems, computer room air handlers, fire detection/suppression and building monitoring systems.
Ensures that operational, maintenance and emergency methods of procedure (MOPs and SOPs) are developed and strictly adhered to.
Review schematics and one line diagrams in the event of servicing equipment within the facility
Application assistance to design engineers and architects
6 years + of relevant data center / critical facility / Navy Nuclear experience (experience with critical power, electrical and mechanical equipment including generators, critical and essential PDUs, UPS, switchgear, ATS (Automatic Transfer Switches), SCADA Systems,chillers, Air handling units, computer grade cooling systems, DC Power Systems, and building monitoring/control systems)
Type of Navy Experience- Navy Nuke Trained / Naval Nuclear Training
EMN - Electricians Mate (Nuclear Trained)
ETN - Electrical Technician (Nuclear Trained)
MMN - Machinist Mate (Nuclear Trained)
Nuclear-trained MMs, EMs and ETs perform duties in nuclear propulsion plants operating reactor control, propulsion and power generation systems. The NF provides opportunities to work closely with specialists in the nuclear, technology, and engineering fields; reactor operator of a naval nuclear propulsion plant. The Navy is the leader in the development and safe operation of nuclear power plants and provides the most comprehensive technical education available in the Nuclear Field. This experience is uniquely transferable and can applied to data center facility operation positions that equates to high salaries as well as leadership roles within the critical facilities market.
New and exciting career opportunities await the select group of people who possess nuclear knowledge and know-how, gained through Navy training.
Critical Facility Power & Critical Facility Cooling Experience.
Data Center Operations Experience a plus
Must have the technical knowledge and practical experience of operating, troubleshooting and maintenance of Mission Critical Mechanical and/or Electrical Support Systems.
Submittal Instructions:Please send resumes firstname.lastname@example.org( resume at pkaza dot com ) with13846707in the subject.After applying, if you have further questions, you may call 973-895-5200 and ask for Iggy.You can also submit via our career portal and take a look at other Critical Facility openings we are working on at,https://www.pkaza.com/jobs/If you are in Data Center Facilities but this opportunity is not what you are looking for lets still talk. New openings are coming in weekly and others we are not allowed to post. We also not only keep leads confidential butpay for referralsas well.Company offers competitive salaries and benefits package including medical insurance and a 401(k) plan.EOE/AA Employer M/F/D/VPeter Kazella & Associates Inc / Pkaza is a third party employment firm. All fees assessed by Pkaza will be paid by our employer that we represent and not by the candidate.
VIEW JOBS12/3/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-03-03T00:00<p>Our Nuke Compositing team works collaboratively with other departments on a variety of traditional and complex visual effects work such as set extensions, keying, CG integration, rig removal, matte painting, screen replacement, paint outs, tracking, and roto.</p><p>The compositing supervisor works closely with our New York visual effects supervisors, producers, and coordinators to make sure that all incoming work is properly bid, assessed, distributed, and completed on time and at exceptional quality. Compositing supervisors are expected to be self sufficient in problem solving and able to complete all difficulty of shots from the ground up with minimal instruction. Attention to detail, deadlines, and ability to properly organize and plan goals is important. Training leads and artists in the best practices in Nuke is an important aspect of the job, and the compositing supervisor is expected to be well versed in both the technical use of Nuke as well as have a complete understanding of film making techniques and terminology, and a keen eye for color, composition, and detail. </p><p>This position starts as a contract in order to formally assess ability and fit with our team, with the right candidate transitioning to staff. This position may require a combination of remote and on site work.</p><p>*Candidates able to work in the US only. This is a contract to permanent position.</p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>Exceptional eye for creativity, photo reality, and technical detail</li> <li>Senior level knowledge of Nuke and familiarity with all types of effects; ability to quickly assess technical requirements and methodology for any shot</li> <li>Capable of creating master Nuke script set ups that are organized, efficient, and easily taught to the team</li> <li>Experience leading a team of mixed experience level compositors including assigning shots, answering technical questions, teaching techniques and script set ups, handling quality control of final renders, and compositing the most difficult shots</li> <li>Ability to work with producers to bid shots and collaborate with the visual effects supervisor to assess client’s creative needs</li> <li>Ability to work in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment, with attention given to multiple projects and deadlines</li> <li>Functional knowledge of Shotgun</li> <li>Desire to work in a small and growing team environment with close collaboration between all members of the team</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><ul> <li>Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)</li> <li>Retirement Plan (401k)</li> <li>Life Insurance</li> <li>Paid Time Off (*Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)</li> <li>* Time off policies are dependent on contract and employment types.</li> </ul>Ingenuity StudiosNew YorkNY
VIEW JOBS11/26/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-24T00:00BRAND AND PARTNERSHIPS MARKETING MANAGER
WHO WE ARE
We make timeless clothes that last a lifetime…then pair them with of-the-moment styles season after season, decade after decade. We think that distinct heritage pairs perfectly with modern design and fabric technology. We believe in feel-good color…
Even if black or navy makes you feel best, we're here for that. We're the experts in signature categories: cashmere, coats, blazers, pants-and we also collaborate with the coolest brands out there because we know that creativity is contagious. We consider leopard a neutral, speak stripes fluently and live for a great gingham. We believe in looking like a million bucks, not spending it-which is why we go the extra mile to source the absolute best fabrics at the most accessible prices. We also know that we have a responsibility to the planet and to humanity to choose eco-friendly fabrics and to support our factory workers, without compromise. We've had your back for over 35 years, and we're convinced there's no better expert on our clothes than you, our customer.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Brand and Partnerships Marketing Manager will lead the development of the brand positioning and assortment architecture for cross channel product categories. The role will lead the life cycle brand vision including product research and ideation, go-to-market launch campaigns, continued vertical growth and development, and ongoing consumer research and analysis on performance.
THINK YOU WOULD ENJOY DOING THIS?
* Partner with brand team on brand and product strategy, reporting into Senior Manager Brand Marketing
* Lead planning with research and analytic teams to develop multi-year innovation marketing calendar
* Assist in development of vision, overarching brand messaging strategy, and omnichannel positioning for product storytelling
* Spearhead marketing planning and brand campaign concepting/development in conjunction with marketing cross-functional teams including PR, creative, performance marketing, social, CRM, and retail marketing teams
* Develop category and product playbook including internal and external communication and advertising guidelines, product priorities and competitive positioning
* Support content ideation & strategy
* Lead social media marketing strategy with social media head overseeing planning and execution of all owned channels
* Lead research and concepting of brand relevant partnerships
* Oversee day-to-day budget management needs
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
* Master's or Bachelor's Degree
* 6 years of work experience
* Budget/revenue management experience and/or store marketing experience is a plus
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, creative, out of the box thinker and an ability to maximize a limited budget
* Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational/Project Management skills required
* Adaptability and multi-tasking capability, with solid time management
* Thrive in an environment of changing situations and priorities
* Ability to synthesize large quantities of data and develop hypotheses which are both practical and effective
* Demonstrate ability to work in a collaborative environment and dynamically align to changing business conditions
BONUS POINTS IF YOU…
* High-energy, positive self-starter who is willing to go above and beyond to make a difference in a growing organization
* Creative problem solver and decision maker with a proven track record of delivering results
* Proven ability to handle time-sensitive projects and prioritize multiple objectives simultaneously, to work independently, and to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and acute attention to detail
* Confident, out of the box thinker with excellent verbal and written communication eager to share and advocate for well-constructed opinions
* Exceptional organizational/ project management skills required
* Ability to think strategically but act tactically and evaluate tradeoffs
* Understanding of the Madewell customer and passion for the brand
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (modeling, v-lookup, pivot tables) and PowerPoint
YES AGAIN? Then you'd be a great addition to the team! Please click the apply button to submit your application.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
J CrewNew YorkNY
VIEW JOBS10/6/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-04T00:00Industrial Color is looking for a Lead CG/3D Artist to join our team. He/she must have at a minimum 6 years of experience and should have hands-on experience in Modeling, Rendering, Shading, Lighting, Animation and CG Compositing. Photoreal rendering experience is a must, particularly in the product category. This person will play a key role in the group and must be able to lead their own jobs as well as jobs involving other artists/freelancers. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, possess strong communication and organizational skills, and be able to excel within a fast-paced, high expectations environment. He/she will be able to dictate and manage timing expectations and will have some client-facing experience or be comfortable being exposed to it. Please include a portfolio of relevant work including a breakdown of roles within the projects. Candidate will report directly to the Head of CG.
* 6+ years of relevant work experience
* Expert Knowledge of Maya, Vray, Nuke
* Excellent, communication, relationship and time management skills
* Detail oriented with a strong ability to multitask
* Ability to create photorealistic renders
* Experience with both video and high resolution print
* Experience in rendering CGI products
* Knowledge and experience with the following
* Photoshop and Aftereffects
* Knowledge of Houdini or C4D a plus
* Experience in design/conceptual styleframes a plus
* Experience with particles/simulations a plus
We offer a competitive benefits package including major medical, dental and vision insurance, FSA, HSA, commuter benefits, and employee discounts as well as PTO, summer Fridays and regular office events to celebrate our teams. Beautiful workspace which includes two patio decks and open gallery space.
Industrial Color is a division of CoCreativ, a family of integrated creative production companies. Industrial Color partners with top brands, agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of essential production services. For over 29 years, we've led the industry through a culture of innovation, bringing state-of-the-art digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.
Our headquarters is based in Tribeca, NY, with offices in Los Angeles and studios in Williamsburg (Brooklyn). Some of our clients: Publicis, McCann Worldgroup, BBDO, Procter & Gamble, Wieden & Kennedy, Tommy Hilfiger, Absolut Vodka, Nike, Grey Worldwide, J. Walter Thompson, L'Oreal, Vogue, GQ, and W Magazine.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.