Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
National Sales Recruiter
Austin , TX 78709
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
National Sales Recruiter
Premiere Onboard is expanding nationally! We want you to be a part of our team and brand new Austin, TX market. For the last six years we have experienced tremendous growth as one of the top sales and management placement recruiting agencies in the country! Our unique, consultative approach, client roster and talented recruiting team has put us on the map. We are seeking ultra-motivated, goal-oriented recruiters who are excited to learn the industry and elevate their business acumen. Depending on your level of experience you can work with a team in office or remotely.
Why work at Premiere Onboard? Check out our website: www.premiereonboard.com
- It's Rewarding- You will be changing people's lives for the better by helping them land the career of their dreams!
- It's Profitable- Your earning potential is unlimited!! Some of our top recruiters can easily make $10,000/month in commissions alone.
- It's Challenging- This will not be easy. Every day you will learn something new. You will never be bored.
- It's Interesting- You will learn about the cool companies that Premiere Onboard works with. You will be interacting with business owners at small local companies to C-Level Execs at Fortune 500 organizations.
- It's Fun- Our philosophy is to reward ourselves once achieving our goals. It is not uncommon for our team members to go climbing, go to the gym, take a bike ride in the middle of the day. POB schedules regular team outings to enjoy life and celebrate our accomplishments at work.
- It's also not for everyone. If you don't like using the phone / internet all day, this career is not for you. We will save you some time.
- 4-Year College Degree
- 2+ Years of Agency Sales Recruiting Experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to utilize technology including Microsoft office
- Any additional sales experience a plus!
- Ability to utilize social media (Facebook,Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Identify and Source talented candidates for client openings nationally
- Qualify candidates using proprietary screening process
- Maintain ATS system daily
- Meet or exceed call volume and candidate submission metrics
- Meet or exceed daily, monthly quarterly revenue quotas
- Participate in training and sales meetings regularly
- Manage a pipeline of candidates
Compensation:CompetitiveBase Salary (Based on Experience)+ Aggressive Uncapped Commissions + Healthcare Benefits (Medical & Dental) + Monthly/ Quarterly Bonuses-Top Recruiters $125,000+
Training:Extensive ongoing training program is provided. You will learn all aspects of the industry including recruiting, account management and business development. Senior recruiters and Premiere Onboard leadership is dedicated to insure your success!
Career Advancement:Performance based advancement options.
Company Culture: Not only do we like to set and achieve goals but we reward ourselves for hard work! We regularly do happy hours, community events and fun company trips!! (Las Vegas- Chicago- Denver- Austin)