National Food Distributor
Nashville , North Carolina 27856
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Client: National Food Distributor
Role: Electronics Specialist
Location: Nashville, NC
Shift: Monday-Friday Second Shift 5:30pm-1:30am
My client is seeking to fill the position of Electronics Specialist (Second Shift). The individual in this position will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining equipment, programing PLCs and assisting in the design and installation of equipment. In addition, the person in this position will ensure the proper flow of work. The Electronics Specialist will report to the Plant Engineer.
- AS Degree in Electronics or Engineering field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years experience in using HMI programming, and PLC Control Systems: controllers, recorders, transducers, and Man-Machine interface systems is required. Experience in Industrial Setting is a plus.
- Competent in programing Allen Bradly or Siemens PLCs
- Competent in the areas of specifying, installing, tuning and troubleshooting all types of equipment used in manufacturing environment.
- Ladder logic, Ethernet, Profibus, and equipment calibration experience is a plus.
- Effective analytical, planning, mathematical, and organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Adapt to frequent changes in climate, environment, workload and schedules.
- Food Processing Experience is a plus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Continually monitor and control operations to ensure that customer specifications and quality production are being maintained.
- Assist in the installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Assure that equipment and facility are properly maintained for efficient production.
- Ensure availability of spare parts needed to support operation of equipment.