Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
National Account Manager
New York , New York 10001
Posted 2 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
JOB DESCRIPTION National Account Manager
Employment: Full-Time Permanent
Reports To: Director of Sales, USA
About this role
Are you a top sales performer with a solid track record selling branded and private label product lines?
Are you passionate about growing revenue by developing and managing Key Accounts and building strong customer relationships?
This career opportunity is a home-based role ideally suited to candidates in the Northeastern USA with frequent travel to New Jersey, USA and Global Headquarters in Toronto, Canada.
What youll do
- Drive sales and revenue selling branded and private label product lines following brand guidelines
- Build strong customer relationships at the buyer and management level ensuring high-profile meetings are scheduled regularly
- Promote customer visits to our headquarters, global tradeshows and factory
- Lead by example and motivate other sales personnel
- Provide product information and special quotes on pricing and margins to customer accounts
- Follow up on sales leads, and identify and develop new business opportunities in the marketplace, including product, channel and account leads
- Develop sales reports and budgets and monitor monthly reports to analyze sales and POS transactions
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals and metrics
- Coordinate and attend tradeshows, meetings and related sales promotional events
- Stay current on the competitive retail market, sales reporting, quality concerns, imitations in the market and trends and communicate internally to business partners
- Assist in the development of new integrated marketing strategies to raise brand awareness and enhance Umbras market position
What youll bring
- Equivalent of a university/college degree in Business Administration
- 5 years experience in sales, account management, business development or a related environment managing multiple accounts. Experience with major North American CPG retailers is preferred
- Successful track record selling branded and private label product lines with strong customer relations and negotiating skills
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Power Point and reporting tools is required; SAP knowledge is an asset
- Must be comfortable working from home office using Company-supplied tools
- Available to travel 50% of the time with valid travel documentation to Canada and have access to a reliable vehicle
- Resilient with demonstrated ability to aggressively exceed sales targets, grow sales and revenue, persevere and handle objections
- Solid business acumen with proven analytical, problem solving and retail financial skills
- Independent thinker with the ability to self-direct and self-motivate in a high-pressured environment
- Collaborative team player with ability to maintain effective working relationships across all levels of the organization including with Marketing, Category Management, Finance and Operations
- Enthusiastic and customer-centric with polished professional presentation and well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills with a strong sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Strong work ethic and adaptive with proven ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Indisputable integrity as well as credibility and demonstrated ability to influence and motivate others
- Mature analytical and evidence-based decision-making style
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a flair for design, trends and housewares
What we offer
Umbra is a place where innovative minds thrive on its fast pace and make things happen. We value our unique work space, our global mindset and our distinct design-centric culture.
We offer all permanent sales personnel competitive base compensation and incentive plans, group benefit coverage and 401k matching programs, as well as more exciting things like continuous learning and career growth opportunities, a generous employee product discount and recognition galore.
How to apply
If this grabs your attention, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing National Account Manager in the subject line.