VIEW JOBS4/17/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-16T00:00Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 103,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Set Vision/Strategy/ through acquired Hospital System Selling Expertise
Anticipate Market Trends and Competitive Challenges
Establish and Leverage Customer Relationships
Build Effective Teams
Each position has a set of CJRs within the buckets above defined based on business unit and account type or specialty (i.e. TN National Accounts, Pediatrics Hospital Systems)
Supervisory/management/leadership responsibilities of 3 to 4 Clinical Specialists. Reports to Regional Sales Director and supports strategic leadership and execution of regional sales team
Scope of Position:
Operates independently within own scope of responsibility under minimal supervision. Work is performed without appreciable direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
Manages CS team accountability for execution of aligned strategies and professional development.
Responsible for accounts of national and/or multi-regional scope or broad hospital systems. These accounts usually have a complex level of sophisticated systems.
Works closely in a matrixed organization with senior ANPD management as well as senior management within the assigned account. Responsible for gaining commitment from others and balancing the demands of multiple parties.
Coordinates cross-functional resources assigned to targeted highest-value accounts.
Develops solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation. Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
Must exercise sound business judgment to ensure optimal use of company resources.
Represents the organization as the primary point of contact for system accounts within targeted account responsibility. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
Department budget responsibility.
Education and Experience Required:
5+ years related experience beyond the degree - hospital system account/contract management experience
Demonstrated sales and cross-functional experience (sales management experience preferred) in positions such as Sales Representative, Sales Trainer, Brand Manager, Regional Account Manager, District Manager, Account Executive.
Demonstrated capacity and aptitude to assume responsibility for the complex set of business factors successful negotiation requires including, strong administrative, analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
Must have a deep understanding of hospital systems, GPO and broad-based experience in healthcare.
Must understand unique challenges faced by customers in current healthcare market.
Must be able to identify and translate account executive management concerns and problems into business opportunities for ANPD and total value proposition for the account.
Must be able to determine who, when, where, and how to involve Division and Field management with senior level account executive contacts.
Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
DIVISION:ANPD Nutrition Products
LOCATION:United States of America : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdfAbbott LaboratoriesNew YorkNY
VIEW JOBS4/18/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-17T00:00New Signature is a leader in the full lifecycle of Microsoft solutions. We are driven by genuine core values and deliver the most dynamic technologies and experiences to our customers. Our teams spans the globe and we are looking for the next Business Development /Sales Executive to add to our Sales team.
We are expanding our Sales Team and we have an immediate opening for a Business Development / Sales Executive to service the New York area. The ideal candidate will be dedicated to delivering extraordinary customer service, who is an expert at selling IT services to Mid Market and Enterprise commercial businesses and has a history of delivering over quota performance. Your goal will be to help our customers achieve success by solving their most critical IT challenges through New Signature's managed services and using Microsoft cloud, hybrid cloud solutions.
Teamed with New Signature's marketing team, technical sales support team, project management office, and executive team, you will be responsible for the account planning and execution necessary to achieve the customer satisfaction, revenue, and strategic goals of your territory. The Business Development Director will report to the Vice President of Sales.
* Previous Microsoft solutions selling experience
* Focused on delivering an amazing experience to everyone they interact with--clients, colleagues, partners, vendors, and the greater community.
* High energy, self-managed, hands-on, strong interpersonal, oral and written communications and organization skills.
* Be excited to work in a team-selling environment--you will be selling the entire New Signature services portfolio in partnership with New Signature's national and local technical sales support team, project management office, marketing team, and executive team.
* Minimum of 5 years of selling IT consulting services-solutions driven, project-oriented services (not staff augmentation)--and/or IT managed services-to Mid-Market enterprise Accounts.
* Intimate knowledge of Microsoft enterprise on-premises, hybrid and cloud software and services.
* Existing relationship with Microsoft local field teams and understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem.
* Ability to build and manage relationships with IT professionals, technology decision-makers, and business decision makers--including C-suite.
* Must be adept at all facets of the sales process from lead generation through account management and development, and have a deep understanding of the solution sales cycles, selling process and creative in overcoming sales obstacles.
* Develop new business for New Signature via various lead generation channels, including breaking into accounts on your own.
* Knowledge of/experience with structured sales methodologies, e.g., Solution Selling.
* Have a strong interest in technology and a strong desire to continue to learn.
ABOUT NEW SIGNATURE
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. Behind every interaction is our dedication to provide outstanding experiences and to build authentic relationships with those around us. We are passionate about driving transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies, and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions—from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.
New Signature was named the top Microsoft partner in the United States and the United Kingdom in 2014 and again in the United States in 2015—becoming the first partner ever to win the prestigious US Partner of the Year award two years in a row. With over 600 individual technology certifications, New Signature is a recognized expert at the forefront of Microsoft advancements and couples these powerful technologies with exceptional services to empower our customers, colleagues, and community.
New Signature requires the candidate to prove eligibility to work in the United States or Canada (depending on the location of the job) within three days of being employed. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check in both the US and Canada. These record checks can include any or all of the following: education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check. Positions that require significant travel may also require a driving record check.
For US Applicants: New Signature is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is a web-based system that allows enrolled employers to confirm the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify employers verify the identity and employment eligibility of newly hired employees by electronically matching information provided by employees on the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). E-Verify is only used upon acceptance of a job offer and completion of the Form I-9.
Click here for the E-Verify Participation Poster (available in English and Spanish)
If you require this notice in another language provided by DHS please contact us at 202.452.5923
Click here for more information on Your Right to Work or Visit the USCIS website here for more information on E-Verify
For Canadian Applicants: New Signature is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, New Signature will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process to applicants with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 416.971.4267. Please ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).
All Applicants: New Signature is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
New SignatureNew YorkNY
VIEW JOBS4/17/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-16T00:00JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Acts as the main contact for corporate clients during and after the enrollment process
* Works with corporate clients to secure the data and information necessary to prepare for enrollments.
* Oversees enrollment implementation activities to ensure all census work, uploads and enrollment communications are completed on a timely basis.
* Handles ongoing client service and case administration issues including new hires, terminations, list billing issues, responding to miscellaneous questions and inquiries, etc.
* Initiates the annual re-enrollment process, coordinating timing with the corporate client and the ML sales person on the account.
* Builds client relationships throughout the year with follow up calls, meetings and lunches.
* Census work and uploads as needed
* Can assist in analyzing and preparing census data for enrollments including eligibility analysis, benefit analysis, alerts, RM assignments, and licensing/splits analysis.
* Works with carriers on all phases of enrollment implementations: supplies carriers with required census data, confirms accuracy of eligible population and benefit calculations, and coordinates and QCs enrollment material deliverables from carrier (ie one pagers and apps).
* Prepares census data for upload into MOSAIC.
* Creates point of sale materials for each enrollment (i.e. Szostak charts).
* Provides support to RMs & assistants as needed via our weekly team meetings and on case-related issues throughout enrollments.
* Works on special tasks and/or projects as assigned and contributes ideas for improvements in departmental processes, procedures and workflow efficiency.
* Knowledge of the DI, LTC and GVUL products, features and benefit calculations
* Requires Microsoft Excel knowledge and skills to perform the necessary census analysis and calculation work
* MOSAIC, Microsoft Outlook and Word
* Knowledge of product administration
* Multi-life implementation and enrollment process
* Multi-life case design, underwriting and offer process
* Effective communicator with peers, management and vendors
* Develops and maintains positive working relationships, at all levels internal and external
* Demonstrates subject matter expertise
* Uses technology appropriately
* Understands and provides excellent client service
* Listens, anticipates, understands and responds to client needs.
* Effective leadership and people skills
* Well-planned, organized and good time management skills
* Able to prioritize
* Identifies and anticipates problems, develops and executes solutions
* Effective teacher
* Extremely detail-oriented
* Recognizes and learns from mistakes
* Extremely customer service oriented
* Detailed and thorough
* Ethical, dependable, authentic and trustworthy
* Accepts personal accountability
* Team player
* Decision Maker
* Dependable, adheres to company procedures, processes and guidelines
* Has a positive, "can do", "do whatever it takes" attitude
* Self-manager and self-motivator
* Has a desire to continually learn, self-educate and acquire new skills
National Financial Partners Corp.New YorkNY