Company Overview: The Oneida Group is a leading global marketer of tabletop and food preparation products for the consumer and foodservice markets. With a comprehensive line of tabletop and food preparation products, we market our products globally under a broad range of consumer brands including Oneida and Anchor Hocking. Customers range from Fortune 500 companies to medium and small-sized companies in the consumer, foodservice, business-to-business and e-commerce channels. The company operates two glass manufacturing plants in the U.S. and sources a variety of propriety designed tableware products. The Oneida Group's vision is to be the leading global marketer of trusted brands in dining and food preparation, recognized for providing quality tabletop and kitchen solutions. Role Description: This role is responsible to drive the customer strategy for top Dollar Channel customers by creation and execution of joint business growth plans. Role
Responsibilities: Responsible for achieving sales results, including volume growth objectives and financial targets. Develop and lead advanced customer engagement strategy including JBP, Innovation and day to day business Lead complex sales proposals and negotiations, responses to requests for proposals Develop and manage customer relationships with buyers Work in close partnership with brand marketing to ensure development and implementation of customer category strategy and best in class 4P execution Continually improve the effectiveness of the sales organization and enhance productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction Serve as sales lead to improve service levels to customers through enhanced communication and tracking with supply chain, operations, and customer care. Work closely with marketing to develop products that meet customer and market needs Responsible for managing trade spend and sales budget
Qualifications: Large Dollar customer experience preferred 4 year college degree preferred or equivalent management experience 3-5 years related experience Knowledge of consumer packaged goods industry Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data and Microsoft Office Primary Location: Work-At-Home (Nashville, Tennessee area) All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status. If you require a special accommodation, please contact us at .
VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00Job Description:
FleetNet America, Inc., an industry-leading fleet maintenance company, is expanding. Every day, our employees help drivers stranded on the side of the road get back home safely and keep vehicles serviced properly to make sure their products are delivered on time to their customers. Going the extra mile for our customers is what makes FleetNet a great place to work. Skill is getting a truck fixed. Will is doing it on a holiday, in an ice storm.
We are seeking to fill the National Account Executive position. The National Account Executive will consistently deliver sales growth targets through a combination of opening up new customers, developing new opportunities with current customers, and retaining the existing customer base.
* Deliver targeted service fee growth.
* Build long term business partnerships with targeted customers.
* Provide customer insights to help shape and guide FleetNet's strategy development.
* At least ten (10) years business-to-business sales experience.
* At least five (5) years sales experience with senior decision makers.
* P&L Experience.
* Transportation Experience.
VIEW JOBS11/3/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-01T00:00Overview
Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, BlueLinx Holdings Inc., operating through its wholly owned subsidiary BlueLinx Corporation, is a leading distributor of building products in North America. BlueLinx offers greater than 10,000 products from over 750 suppliers to service approximately 11,500 customers nationwide, including dealers, industrial manufacturers, manufactured housing producers and home improvement retailers. The Company operates its distribution business from sales centers in Atlanta and Denver, and its vast network of distribution centers located throughout the U.S. BlueLinx is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol BXC.
Position Purpose Summary:
Responsible for the over-all performance of assigned National Accounts (CoOps and Specialty Distributors). Creates long-term account strategies, including analysis of product, pricing and product introductions that integrate corporate initiatives. Develops, monitors, and analyzes sales forecasts and related data including profitability, and rate of sale. Provides leadership and strategic guidance to direct reports promoting division and corporate success.
* Develop a complete understanding of all aspects of each assigned account and contract.
* Find new products to increase sales. Sales – Plan and implement strategy for new products and programs that drive sales and profit. Marketing/Merchandising - Work with customer to develop new ideas and strategies.
* Creates and implements strategies to improve sales and profits, while acting as an expert advisor to buyers;
* Partners with key customers to identify program, product, distribution, and merchandising solutions that increase profits for the customer and BlueLinx.
* Achieves assigned sales goals for new and existing accounts, products, volume and promotional planning, and execution of sales/marketing initiatives.
* Analyzes the competitive landscape and monitor industry trends.
* Develops, builds and enhances relations with account buyers as well as with inventory planning, replenishment, supply chain management, store operations, marketing, and category management planning
* Responsible for identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities with new and existing customers. Maximizes sales efforts by focusing sales time on largest most profitable opportunities (may include segmenting account list and creating customer / product sales plans).
* Provides outstanding customer service and post sales satisfaction, facilitating long-term relationships for repeat business.
* Improves profitability, product penetration and product mix with all customers.
* Varying levels of travel on behalf of the company is part of the requirement for this role.
* BA / BS required in Business, related field or equivalent industry experience preferred. MS / MA / MBA a plus.
* 5-7+ years experience with BS / BA or equivalent industry experience preferred; 3-5+ years experience with MS / MA / MBA.
* Sales experience, knowledge of product pricing, purchasing, account management, warehousing, transportation, safety, business development, customer service and support.
* Financial acumen (specifically financial statements), strong analytical skills (both qualitative and quantitative).
* Planning, negotiation, decision-making, innovation, change management, persuasiveness and strong interpersonal skills.
* Teamwork, ability to function well at different levels in a team environment.
* Territory management and target marketing skills.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities, sense of urgency, innovative, problem solving.
* Customer focused. Consultative and relationship selling skills.
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office Software and relevant sales systems technology.
VIEW JOBS11/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-04T00:00Who We Are
Our consumer products line up is comprised of our Modern Table, Idaho Spuds and Hungry Jack brands we consider ourselves a scrappy startup that lives inside an eighty-five-year-old food company. We have the ambition and resources to be a significant player in the retail CPG space. We compete in large, sluggish categories like potatoes, pasta, and mac & cheese that are ripe for disruption and we plan on disrupting. Our home is in Walnut Creek in the Bay Area and we are part of Basic American Foods, a privately held company with a deep penetration of the Retail and Foodservice channels.
What We Need
The Consumer Food team needs to establish a sustainable model and scale the business from a base of good distribution and proven food. To do this, we're looking for a National Account Management with
* Extraordinary sales capability. You have a track record of success with achieving sales targets as well as developing influential relationships both externally and internally.
* A 'roll up my sleeves and get the work done' mindset. We're a small team. This role interacts with our General Manager and, at the same time, can be working on the details of fine-tuning a sales pitch.
* Wild success with Walmart. Modern Table is a small, growing brand with food wins against the competition. We are proving that Idaho Spuds potatoes can be innovative. Now, we need to continue to add value to Walmart's decision-making process in our categories to enable the growth of our products at the world's largest grocery company.
* A passion for the 'craft' of sales. You have worked on all aspects of developing opportunities, closing deals, penetrating accounts and top-to-top meetings. You know how to manage and balance the full spectrum of the sales environment and you get charged by it!
What You'll Do
* Lead the charge on sales for Wal*Mart, Sam's and other Grocery Retailers headquartered in the Southeastern US (Publix, SEG, Food Lion) maintaining direct customer and broker relationships while achieving retail execution targets
* Harness the power of brokers to identify and produce usable findings and insights through analyzing information from Walmart's Retail Link system and AC Nielsen's syndicated data.
* Champion store execution by ensuring store conditions for our brands meet assigned "Sales Controllable" targets including distribution, pricing, display, shelving, and spending.
* Collaboratively build incredible retail plans & ensure execution to achieve or exceed retail targets on an annual basis
* Ensure the production of a consistent, accurate and timely monthly volume forecast
What You'll Bring
* A natural ability to communicate and transfer excitement for our business to our customer base.
* 8+ years of CPG Sales Management experience with Walmart and the retail grocery trade
* A clear, present and demonstrable sense of integrity that facilitates earning customer confidence
* Tenacity in the pursuit of particularly challenging obstacles
* The right balance between discipline and creativity that allows for focus on creative problem solving
* A consciously collaborative approach to clearing business hurdles
* Solid written and verbal communication skills
* A history of success in working with and managing broker organizations
* A presence and positive energy that inspires belief in cross-functional partners in the face of challenges
* Bachelor's degree required, MBA would be a plus.
As a salaried employee, you receive ten paid holidays, a personal paid holiday, and immediately begin accruing vacation at the rate of three weeks per year in addition to our generous sick leave policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Basic American FoodsAtlantaGA