Nasa Security Program Manager
Excalibur Associates, Inc.
Edwards , CA 93524
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Program Manager is responsible for the overall supervision, management and evaluation of all Protective Services contract personnel assigned to AFRC main campus, including B703 located in Palmdale, CA., and the NASA Management Office (NMO) located at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL). The PM will have authority to act on behalf of his/her company to execute the terms of the contract in a satisfactory manner.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and possess a valid drivers license.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive medical examination, psychological and drug screening.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Capable of strategic planning and promoting process improvement.
- Able to interpret complex statistics and information; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Must be able to resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine system improvements and implement change.
- Possess sufficient subject matter expertise to deliver services with minimal Government assistance and oversight.
- Good communication skills with ability to clearly articulate complex concepts.
- Knowledgeable in the following disciplines:
- Information/Industrial, Personnel, Communications, Physical Security; Identity, Credentialing and Access Management; basic law enforcement/security operations, and the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM).
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited university or college in Criminal Justice, Business Management/Administration, Industrial Security or related field or five years work experience.
- Trained on small caliber firearms and firing range procedures.
- Must hold or able to obtain Federal Arrest Authority (FAA) certification offered by an organization accredited by the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) within six months of hire.
Pay: $90,000 - $100,000 Total Compensation per year
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation