Narrative Systems Developer (Contract)
Redmond , WA 98052
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
One of the hottest gaming studios is looking for a Software Engineer with gameplay or animation experience to join our team working on the next big shooter experience. As an engineer, you will help extend our animation and gameplay systems to deliver a world-class cinematic experience.
- Write code to prototype, implement, and extend narrative-focused animation and gameplay systems
- Work closely with animators, designers, and other engineers to iterate on narrative and animation features and systems.
- Deliver robust, flexible, and maintainable code.
- Fix bugs and solve issues that stand in our way.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience with C++
- Professional game development experience on one or more shipped titles
- Professional experience working on gameplay or animation systems
- Strong 3D math skills (linear algebra and trigonometry)
- Experience with developing gameplay and animation systems
- Communication, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Passion for creating great experiences for players
- Professional experience on one or more shipped current-generation AAA titles
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Experience working on camera systems
- Experience building design or animation tools in the games (or related) industry