Nail Technician - Soho Beach House
Soho House & Co.
Miami Beach , FL 33109
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who We Are
The Soho House Group is a collection of private members' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.
Soho Beach House is a private members club, hotel and spa located on the historic site of the Sovereign Hotel. The site has been redesigned and expanded to include a 16-story oceanfront tower.
Overlooking the ocean, the House includes 49 bedrooms, a private beach, an expansive Cowshed Spa and gym. There are two pools, indoor and outdoor dining, secluded gardens, a screening room and Cecconis open to the public.
PT Nail Technician
The Spa Nail Tech is an experienced, dynamic individual who possesses a real passion and pride in their work. Flexible Spa Nail Tech with excellent customer service.
- Passion for delivering outstanding client service
- Ability to anticipate guest needs
- A caring and can-do attitude
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Therapist capable of performing treatments to the highest standards
- Dually licensed in Nails/Esthetics and/or Massage a plus
- Valid Florida State License
- Retail sales experience
- Maintain a fun and energetic attitude at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor/manager
- Required to work weekends
- Basic verbal communication skills.
- 1+ year experience working in a spa
- Flexible schedule.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Food Handler & Basset Certification
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Must be able to seize, grasp, turn and hold objects with hands.
- Must be able to work on your feet or sit for at least 8 hours.
- Fast paced movements are required to go from one part of spa to others.
- Must be able to move, pull, carry or lift at least 20 pounds.
- Must be able to kneel, bend, crouch and climb as required.
Why work with us...
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether youre seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
- Health Care + 401K: Full time employees are eligible for full benefits; Medical, Dental & Vision as well as Retirement fund with a 2% match
- Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
- Career Development: Soho House can progress your career internationally.
- Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
- Family Meal: Whilst on duty in our Houses & Restaurants you will be provided with a substantial meal free of charge.