CME Associates LLP
Parlin , NJ 08859
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage staff and multi-discipline projects.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, possess the desire to develop new clients and expand the services of existing clients.
- Review of Site Plan and Subdivision applications submitted to Municipal Land Use Boards
- Attend Municipal Planning Board, Zoning Board of Adjustment and Council Meetings.
- Apply technical skills of storm water management, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs.
- Demonstrate Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion.
- Interact with Municipal Clients and function as a liaison between Municipality and internal staff
- Interact well with coworkers, clients and regulatory agencies.
- Perform all other responsibilities that may be necessary to fulfill the duties associated with the position or as may be assigned.
- Availability to work overtime
The above listed position is a full-time employment opportunity.
Minorities and women encouraged to apply
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- New Jersey Professional Engineer license
- 5 to 7 years of experience in site/civil land development design including site planning, layout, grading, drainage and storm water management.
- Proficiency in NJ state municipal design requirements, laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (NJ)
Strong communication, analytical and judgment capabilities.
Self-motivated and the ability to motivate others
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
We are not sponsoring work visas for this position.
Reliable transportation and valid drivers license are required for this role. You will be expected to use your own vehicle to travel to and from work sites as needed.
A background check will also be required.
CME offers competitive compensation and benefit packages including: group healthcare, prescription, vision and dental coverage, life insurance as well as short and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) retirement plan, educational assistance program, paid holidays and paid vacation.