VIEW JOBS2/28/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-05-29T00:00New Relic
Mulesoft Integration Engineer, Business Applications
San Francisco, CA
We're looking for a Mulesoft integration engineer who loves tying systems together in ways that just work, can be extended easily, and minimize the need for upkeep. Sound familiar? If you've been there, done that, (and fixed it after you did it the first time) and understand the limitations of current SaaS tools, as well as the promise of emerging integration technologies, this is the job for you.
You'll be joining a growing team that supports best in class SaaS business applications, working with other integration and systems engineers to support scaling our business operations. We're looking for a team player that can both roll up their sleeves and roll with the punches.
Some of the things you'll be doing:
* Designing and building New Relic's SaaS integration infrastructure.
* Improving the operation and maintenance of our existing integration systems through iterative upgrades, streamlining, and adoption of standard methodology.
* Supporting company-level initiatives for transforming New Relic business processes.
* Providing integration expertise and solutions.
* Exemplifying New Relic's core values of being bold, passionate, accountable, connected, and authentic.
What we're looking for:
* 3+ years of demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting innovative Enterprise integration solutions and meeting business requirements.
* CS or Engineering Bachelor's or Master's Degree, or relevant experience.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an interest in understanding the real needs that drive requirements.
* Someone that can offer meaningful perspectives on integration design patterns, concepts, alternatives, and best practices.
* Experience with SaaS or enterprise integration tools, including Boomi, Mulesoft, and/or Informatica. Mulesoft experience preferred, but will train after start as required.
* Previously built solutions integrating across enterprise SaaS systems like Salesforce (Force.com), Workday, NetSuite, Marketo, and ZenDesk.
* Experience developing, profiling, and troubleshooting Java application, including experience with JEE, JMS, and Tomcat.
* Experience designing, developing, and deploying public and private APIs using SOAP and REST.
* Data management experience including SQL tools like MySQL and Postgres, as well as experience with data warehouse systems.
* Proficient in modern SaaS dev ops and CI/CD tools and operating environments, such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Github, AWS, Heroku, etc. preferred.
* Familiar with agile methodologies for enterprise SDLC across service development, security, deployment, maintenance, operations, monitoring, and updates preferred.
* Knowledge of enterprise architecture frameworks, such as TOGAF preferred.
At New Relic, we hire people who are eager to contribute to our culture, and we empower them to do just that. We take pride in thinking beyond our day-to-day job descriptions, and encourage you to actively seek out opportunities to create the type of work environment that you want to be a part of. What does this look like in action? You should be ready to be a "culture add" to New Relic and spend ~5% of your time finding meaningful ways to make this an even better place to work.
A little about us:
New Relic provides the real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster. New Relic's cloud platform makes every aspect of modern software and infrastructure observable, so companies can find and fix problems faster, build high-performing DevOps teams, and speed up transformation projects. Learn why more than 50% of the Fortune 100 trust New Relic at newrelic.com.
New Relic is a San Francisco Best Places to Work award winner, an Oregon "Top Workplace" award winner, named a leader in the Gartner's 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 "Magic Quadrant" for APM companies, a Top 100 OnDemand Company, Best of SaaS (THINKStrategies), Top 100 Coolest Cloud Computing (CRN); 10 Cloud Management Companies to Watch (NetworkWorld) – the list of accolades goes on. More important than all of that: we provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move.
Our offices are located in the tech-rich urban centers of San Francisco, Portland, Oregon, and Atlanta, with a plethora of good eats and drinks. We provide competitive compensation, equity and big-company benefits (medical, dental, etc) -- all while maintaining the energy, agility, and fun of a start-up. We can help with relocation and are open to H1-B transfers.
New Relic is most decidedly an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a criminal background check is required to join New Relic. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
VIEW JOBS4/19/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-18T00:00MSNW is a regional full service commercial facility management company. We provide janitorial, landscaping, and maintenance services to commercial facilities in WA, OR, and ID. <br />
We are seeking an experienced Full Time Night Janitorial Lead to service multiple medical clinic locations on the East side of Portland and Vancouver!<br />
Duties include, but are not limited to, emergency clean ups, delivering supplies, completing site inspections, accurately maintaining and reporting crew hours, client relations, and other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.<br />
Cleaning these locations entails emptying trash cans, sanitizing and restocking bathrooms, wiping down counter tops and glass doors, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, and other routine duties as assigned. Duties may differ from evening to evening so flexibility and ability to switch gears at any moment is essential!<br />
We are looking for people who believe in the Nobility of Service. Applicant must have reliable transportation, cell phone they can use for company business, a valid driver's license, and be seeking a long-term opportunity.<br />
<strong>Location: </strong>Portland Metro Area – East Side & Vancouver<strong><br />
Schedule:</strong> Wednesday through Sunday<br />
<strong>Start and </strong>End Time: 6:00pm – 2:30am<br />
<strong>Hours: </strong>40 Hours per Week<br />
<strong>Wage: </strong>DOE<br />
<strong>Benefits: </strong>Paid travel time, cell phone stipend, Medical, Vision, Dental after 60 days, PTO and 401K after 1 year<br />
<strong>To apply for this position, please click on "Apply Now". </strong><br />
MSNW is a DRUG FREE company and BACKGROUND CHECKS will be conducted. Visit our website at http://www.msnw.org to learn about our company.<br />
MSNW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.Management Services NorthwestPortlandOR
VIEW JOBS4/18/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-07-17T00:00Providence is calling a Lead Anesthesia Technician $5,000 Sign-on Bonus (1.0 FTE, Days) to Providence Portland Medical Center in Portland, OR.
In this position, you will:
* Function as a member of the surgical team under the direct supervision of a registered perioperative nurse and the Associate Nurse Manager.
* Support the anesthesia providers by coordinating Anesthesia Technician job assignments and act as a trainer and mentor.
* Perform duties of an Anesthesia Tech.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Anesthesia Tech Certification required within 6 months of hire
* Must obtain Basic Life Support (BLS) certification within the orientation period
* 5 years employment as an Anesthesia Technician
* Basic computer skills
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest healthcare system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as acknowledging and welcoming each visitor, introducing ourselves and Providence, addressing people by name, providing the duration of estimated wait times and updating frequently if timelines change, explaining situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully listening to their concerns, and always thanking people for trusting Providence for their healthcare needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.Providence Health & ServicesPortlandOR