MSP Contracts Specialist
Seattle , WA 98113
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The MSP Contracts Specialist will analyze and negotiate on a wide range of agreements. Provide strategic guidance outlined by Expedia Group to company stakeholders relating to business and legal provisions within our MSP program. Managing the drafting and amendment of vendor contracts, while meeting program measurements and deadlines. Your stakeholder group will involve all levels of business management, Legal counsel, Procurement, 3rd party vendors and our Global program team which will require clear articulate communication skills. Working onsite in the Seattle Expedia Office is a firm requirement, once the campus is re-opened.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- High volume high value delivery expectations Statement of Work (SOW) record creation in Fieldglass VMS Tool and working directly with client managers to facilitate SOW needs and all related transactions Drafting of Statements of Work (SOW) Meet regularly with EG stakeholders on current SOWs, or upcoming needs, building the relationship Expert Management of Contract Management systems, VMS tools such as Fieldglass and work item tracking tools such as Jira Maintain all updates to SOWs within Fieldglass; e.g.rates, end dates, extensions, amendments, etc. Maintain all customer updates and workload tracking within Jira demonstrating a best in class level of customer service Works closely with client managers to track costs, vendor performance and delivery Reviews future SOW forecasts with client managers to report upcoming volumes A focus on driving cost savings for the client On-going guidance & training of hiring managers on eTalent program and policies Work closely with client Procurement to facilitate compliance with corporate policies and procedures Daily responsibilities to be in line with Global processes to drive consistency across the eTalent program Highlight areas for process improvement and efficiency Act as an Expert Advisor with a strong consultative approach New Vendor & Resource VMS training Answer vendor questions, monitor vendor and resource activities Deadline driven, working well under pressure, possessing a strong customer service mindset and have the ability to build relationships across the organization. Show initiative and confidence to identify defects and escalate when required. Create processes to help streamline procedures. Proactive in researching, obtaining, and providing the necessary information needed to complete the SOW transactions. Self-driven but can take direction when needed Able to work with varying levels of leadership in Procurement/Legal/Business verticals. Comfortable and confident driving conversations across various communication tools i.e. Jira, email, IM, VTC and in person.
3+ years of recruiting experience, working within a high-volume MSP program
3+ years of VMS experience, such as Fieldglass
2+ years of audit/compliance experience within an MSP program
Must be local to the Seattle area. This position will require you to report to the downtown Seattle office daily, once the office reopens.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Develops approach for assigned book of work ; Coordinates workload; Communicates changes and progress; Completes initiatives and tasks on time and budget;
- Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Communicates changes effectively
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.