Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Motorcycle District Manager (Phili/Nj/Baltimore/Nyc)
Baltimore , MD 21201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
RumbleOn is seeking a few Multi-faceted individuals with Proven Success in the Motorcycle Dealership Environment to be liaisons between the Dealers that we support and our RumbleOn Operations Team in Dallas, TX. The ideal candidates are ambitious, enjoy a challenge, and are excellent relationship builders! They are known as the jack-of-all-trades in the motorcycle industry....sales, reconditioning, acquisitions, and service. Being successful in the role of a RumbleOn District Manager takes deep knowledge and understanding of motorcycles, a go-get-em personality who doesn't mind knocking on doors to drum up new business, and knowledge of computer and software systems. If this sounds like you and you know you have the DRIVE and PASSION to rock this position, SCROLL DOWN AND APPLY TODAY!
We are only interested in applications from individuals with good professional references, a steady work history, and with professional motorcycle experience! If you are looking to establish a long term career in a bad assbooming company with opportunity for growth, apply today! RumbleOn is an Internet based marketplace that has completely changed the process of buying, selling, and trading motorcycles. Were a collaborative and skilled group of people that are passionate about what we do, but we also have a lot of fun while doing it!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize the list of current Dealers that RumbleOn does business with in your District/Market and call on to discuss how utilizing our tools and software for purchasing and selling bikes would boost their business.
- Approach new Dealers in your District/Market, introduce RumbleOn, and build new business relationships attempting to sign them up for our tools.
- Call on your network of Dealers your build and assist them with our Dealer Direct Tool (where they buy inventory from us) whenever needed, such as when needing to train new managers/staff.
- Call on your network of Dealers to assist them with our cash offer tool (the tool where dealers can sell bikes to us) as well.
- Update google docs and spreadsheets on a daily basis and keep these accurate at all times! It is key that you are comfortable with spreadsheets.
- Assist in the inbound and outbound transportation logistics of RumbleOn motorcycles when needed.
- Check/Inspect motorcycles that we are purchasing to ensure they were accurately described by the dealers (you are the eyes and ears of RumbleOn)!
- Pull appraisals to verify equipment and photos are accurate as needed.
We are hiring for the following districts/markets. We are not offering relocation assistance for this position....
You need to currently reside in one of the following cities to be considered for the position, need not apply if you do not:
- South Florida District (must reside between Palm Beach and Orlando)
- Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas (POSITION FILLED)
- Indianapolis, IN (POSITION FILLED)
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (should reside within 100 miles of Phili as you will handle Phili, NJ, Baltimore, and NYC areas)
- Phoenix, AZ (POSITION FILLED)
- Southern California (must reside between Orange County and L.A.)
- Must be Flexible- This position will work a varied schedule Monday through Friday with some Saturdays mixed in. The main dealership operating hours are Tuesday through Saturday, so some Saturdays you will likely assist your dealers, but not necessarily all. We trust our DMs to put in the hours on the days they see fit to get the job done and expand their market in the best way possible while supporting their dealers at the same time. You keep your own schedule. This position will work with multiple stores surrounding the Philadelphia area up to about a 250 mile radius from the city including areas like New York and New Jersey and you will need reliable transportation and be ok with a commute. A flat monthly per diem will be provided to cover car allowance/gas, so no need to worry about turning in receipts!
- 5+ years work history in: Motorcycle Dealership Management, Motorcycle inventory management/acquisitions, Motorcycle Sales or Service, or Motorcycle District Management for a Manufacturer or Dealer Group is Required to be considered.
- 2+ years work experience in a position where you have called on dealers in a sales or operational position is an added bonus.
- Experience utilizing Dealer Management Tools, such as CDK, Lightspeed, etc.
- An Outgoing Personality
- Ability to get along well with and work well with others
- Thrives in a Sales/Commission Based Role
- High level of multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong computer skills with the ability to work with multi-faceted systems
- Patience and a passion to help others (our dealers/our systems and tools)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of and Passion for motorcycles/motorsports is a must!
- Open Minded- Understanding that you can always learn more!!
RumbleOn Offers You:
A Fun, Awesome, and Supportive TEAM!! Plus...
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance (RumbleOn pays 100% of employee's medical insurance premium!)
- Extremely competitive compensation plan- This is a commission based plan where your drive determines the outcome. Expected salary range is $60,000-$100,000+ based on performance of the individual and your drive. There is no real cap to what you can make if you are good at what you do and a hard worker. This is a commission based plan with a monthly draw.
- COMPETITIVE Vacation/PTO- 19 days year 1! (12 PTO DAYS + 7 PAID HOLIDAYS)
- Monthly Per Diem to use towards Car allowance/gas/whatever you wish.
- Company Swag
- Employee discounts on purchases
- 401K expected end of 2018
- Fun Company Events
- And more