The project includes the completion of sitework and utilities for the South Terminal C Airside & Airfield paving at the Orlando International Airport. Including paving, markings, lighting, underground electrical work and site logistics required for the Airside Terminal Construction.
Operate multiple sizes of wheel loaders to move equipment, supplies and materials (buckets and forks). Operate dozer(s) during rough grading operations. Operate all sizes of track hoes for excavation and rough grade operations. Required to run small machinery including compactors and rollers.
• Must Pass Drug Test and complete CRC/Kiewit indoctrination
• Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard,
• Willing to work, learn and have reliable Transportation
• Ability to work, day, swing, and night shifts (sometimes long hours)
• Ability to work 6 and 7 days a week if needed
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• Ability to work in safety sensitive construction zone, around and in large machinery and heavy equipment
• Ability to work cooperatively with a team in a fast-paced and complex environment
• Read, understand and apply equipment operating manuals
• Ability to lift, bend, climb, and squat in safe manner
• Required to take and pass a practical, hands-on, equipment operations test(s)
• Perform daily inspections of equipment and document results on daily log
• Minimum 2 years of Heavy Machinery (Loader, Dozer, Roller, and Excavator) operating experience required
• Minimum 2 years of Heavy Machinery (Loader, Dozer, Roller, and Excavator) operating experience required.
Licenses or Certifications
• Commercial driver's license (recommended)
* External Job Desc FooterExternal Job Desc Footer Required.
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.