Motor Coach Operator October
1685 West Main St. , Ephrata, Pennsylvania 17522
Join our team of Professional Motor Coach drivers!
We are currently accepting applications for Regular Part Time and Casual Part Time positions. Full Time hours are often available for RegularPart Time drivers during peak season March through November.What We are Looking For
The ideal Elite Driver enjoys working with people, has a very flexible schedule and likes to travel. Applicants must have excellent customer service skills and a clean driving record. Current Class A or B CDL holders are preferred. Others with verifiable commercial driving or large vehicle experience may be considered.
Elite Drivers must be willing to work a flexible schedule that may vary significantly from week to week. Some multiple-day/overnight trips and some weekends are required.
If selected, you will be required to successfully complete classroom training, on-road training and skills tests.
To be considered for a Full Time position, applicants must have a very strong customer service background, extensive commercial driving experience and a clean driving record. Class B CDL with proper endorsements is required. Benefits include medical, vacation, holiday pay, and retirement plan. Weekends as well as overnight trips spanning several days are required for Full Time drivers.
Most drivers begin their careers at Elite Coach as Regular Part Time drivers and, if qualified, move into Full Time positions as they become available.
As a condition of employment all applicants will be required to submit to background checks that include: State Criminal History, FBI Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance, in additional to DOT and other background verification processes.What We Offer
We offer the opportunity to travel and meet new people. You will be driving First Class Equipment, which is expertly maintained. In addition to a flexible schedule, we also offer a competitive pay model. You will find that our Elite Coach team works hard to maintain a friendly, professional environment for our staff, as well as our customers.Motor Coach Operator
- Must be a minimum of 25 years of age.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hold a valid Class A or B, Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- A satisfactory driving record that demonstrates a commitment to safety with no more than 2 moving violations and no accidents within the previous three years and no suspensions, disqualifications, or revocations.
- Minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating commercial or large vehicles and/or verified completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program.
- Excellent map reading and directional skills.
- Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment
- Math and reading skills at a minimum of an 8th grade level.