Mortgage Loan Processor
Alpharetta , GA 30009
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
MiLEND, Inc. in Alpharetta is looking for a mortgage loan processor. This position is responsible for processing and managing a pipeline to meet average 21 day closing deadlines. The pipeline will consist of Conventional, FHA & VA mortgage loans. Experience with these loans is REQUIRED.
The ideal candidate will be for responsible for:
- COMMUNICATING directly with borrowers, LOs, sales agents & 3rd party vendors.
- A processor MUST analyze and READ all incoming documents for compliance and loan eligibility.
- READING and entering data from supporting income, assets and liabilities into the system for UW.
- Match data from credit reports to system for accuracy.
- Send and follow-up on verification to employers, banks, creditors, etc.
We will only interview candidates with current experience in processing various mortgage loan products.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience processing mortgage loans.
- Highly organized and proactive; able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid working knowledge of DU/LP (Desktop Underwriter and Loan Prospector).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills to research and resolve discrepancies.
- Experience Utilizing Encompass is a plus.
- Salary above the industry standard.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Bonus & Incentives
- Relaxed Culture
- Will have option to be remote but must be local