Process residential mortgage loan files from initial application to funding, ensuring timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by our loan officers
Review loan application and gather loan documents from the customer and third parties in support of the loan approval process, according to AUS findings, program parameters and investor guidelines
Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified and complies with company and/or investor policies
Confirm that data entry in Encompass matches all loan documentation in the file
Successfully work with Loan Officers, Underwriters and Funders to ensure that loan files are submitted to underwriting within expected timelines and that loan conditions are met as required throughout each stage of the loan process
Build rapport with borrowers and provide on-going communication to the customer regarding loan status
Work closely with the Loan Officer to finalize loan structure and ensure accurate figures for the Closing Disclosure to be generated
Prepare file for loan closing and coordinate with all necessary parties involved
Ensure lock and closing dates are met
Knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC guidelines.
Proficiency with DU and LP
Adept at calculating income from salaried and self-employed borrowers
Knowledge of TRID and compliance
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Strong customer service skills ability to build rapport quickly
High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Excellent time management skills and ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Minimum of 5 years of experience in Mortgage Processing
VIEW JOBS10/5/2020 1:08:28 PM2021-01-03T13:08<divre><em>Job Description</em></divre><br />
<divre> Compiles loan documentation and ensures that all conditions and requirements for closing are met.<br />
Prepares closing loan documents, works with attorneys/closing agents, ensures all conditions are included/met. Ensures appropriate insurance, title requirements/endorsement, disclosures, vesting, fees are accurate.<br />
Orders warehouse funds and coordinates closing with Title/closing agent Prepares and routes closing document packages to appropriate destinations.<br />
Maintains document mailing/conversation log.<br />
Ensures timely delivery of warehouse files. Identify and review problem files and take corrective action to facilitate funding; inform manager on status of problem files, requesting assistance if necessary.</divre><br />
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;"><divre> Encompass experience</divre></li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;"><divre> Minimum two years of loan funding and drawing loan docs (or comparable experience.)</divre></li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;"><divre> Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-through skills.</divre></li>
<li style="padding: 0; margin: 0;" style="padding: 0; margin: 0;"><divre> Excellent analytical, written communication and verbal communication skills.</divre></li>
</ul>JFC Careers NetworkNewport BeachCA
VIEW JOBS9/26/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-25T00:00Job Description
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer and Small Business Banking is at the center of our efforts to rebuild trust and transform the way we serve our customers and clients. The Consumer and Small Business Banking organization is focused on innovating and transforming our business with the customer at the center, better enabling customers to engage with us how, when, and wherever they choose through a broad suite of financial products and services. While we are pleased to be an industry leader in many consumer and small business areas, including retail deposits, debit card transaction and purchase volume, and small business lending, our primary goal is delivering for our customers. Our market positions are an outcome of great work by employees who are committed to serving our customers.
This SAFE position has customer contact and job duties which may include the offering/negotiating of terms and/or taking an application for a dwelling secured transaction. As such, this position requires compliance with the S.A.F.E. Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 and all related regulations. Ongoing employment is contingent upon meeting all such requirements, including acceptable background investigation results. Individuals in a SAFE position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
We have an immediate opening for a CA Home Mortgage Consultant Junior (SAFE). This individual is responsible for working under the guidance of a CA Home Mortgage Consultant (SAFE) to produce high quality loans that meet Wells Fargo Home Mortgage guidelines by building referral relationships with realtors, builders, financial professionals, bank stores, past customers and other nontraditional sources while providing excellent customer service. Strong sales and organizational skills are essential. Bi-lingual job seekers are encouraged to apply.
Additional duties include:
* Develop knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements
* Understand real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions
* Inform prospective and existing customers of WFHM programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures
* Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk
* Receive customer applications, quote the rate and points, and complete follow-up activities with the registration lock-in
* Develop and maintain a high degree of visibility for WFHM in the marketplace
* Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required
* 1+ year of sales experience
* Basic Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Mortgage industry experience
* Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
* Customer service experience
* A BS/BA degree or higher
* This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
* Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
* This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
* Ability to lift 20+ pounds
* Reliable transportation
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
CA-Newport Beach: Min: $31,200 Mid: $31,200
CA-Newport Beach: 4675 Macarthur Ct - Newport Beach, CA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Wells FargoNewport BeachCA
VIEW JOBS10/10/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-01-08T00:00Position Title: Loan Closer Department: Mortgage
Since our founding in 2002, we've become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we've been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. Over the years, our organization has grown to include two homebuilding brands-operating as Century Communities and Century Complete-along with mortgage and insurance services through Inspire Home Loans and Parkway Title.
At Century Communities, our family of companies is driven by one simple objective: A Home For Every Dream™. As part of that mission, we're dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success as you build a thriving career. That's because we know that building, financing and insuring beautiful new homes for our buyers is only possible with the best talent in the industry.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position).
If you're a passionate self-starter, changemaker and thoughtful collaborator ready to take their career to the next level, we'd love to hear from you!
Inspire Home Loans, a Century Communities, Inc. company is currently searching for an experienced Loan Closer. This position can be filled in Charlotte, NC, Austin, TX, Denver, CO, Ontario, CA or Newport Beach, CA. The qualified candidate will have 3-5 recent closing experience working on conventional and government loans, preferably in a builder environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Audit file for completeness and accuracy to ensure compliance with underwriting, government, investor and company guidelines;
* Current knowledge of TRID with ability to calculate fee tolerance cures and determine proper waiting periods;
* Prepare CD and coordinate closing date with processor and closing agent;
* Confirm all prior-to-doc conditions are met and signed off by appropriate parties before releasing loan documents;
* Prepare loan documents and ensure closing package is complete, fees accurate and fully compliant;
* Review signed closing package for accuracy;
* Ensure all prior-to-funding conditions are met and properly signed off;
* Coordinate closings with settlement agents;
* Responsible for preparing and verifying final funding figures;
* Prepare wire request for funding and provide settlement agent with funding authorization;
* Post-closing duties include confirming recording/disbursement, preparing collateral package, MERS registration, exporting 3.2 DU file, curing post-closing deficiencies, reconciling final settlement statement and preparing post-closing CD, if needed.
* Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
* Conventional and Government (FHA/VA/USDA) loans experience required, builder environment, a plus.
* Thorough knowledge of TRID and RESPA LE/CD, required.
* Proficient with loan origination systems, Encompass, a plus.
* Strong aptitude for detail, accuracy and organizational skills.
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be independent and a self starter.
Education and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent is required.
* Minimum 3-5 years recent closing/funding experience, preferably within a builder environment.
* Proven ability to manage 100 closings/month.
Century CommunitiesNewport BeachCA