Mortgage Loan Processor & Closer
Danville , CA 94506
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Equidy, our call as a small family business is to empower and prosper people through brilliant innovation and the awakening of hearts and minds towards a glorious hope and future. We finance real estate ventures that benefit our communities and see positive social impact.
Mortgage Loan Processing & Closing includes the origination and funding of our portfolio of private and conventional originations on behalf or real estate investors, developers and traditional homebuyers. You would be responsible for processing mortgage loan applicants' requests according to established and fluid procedures and guidelines, the arrangement of investors funds for each loan's funding, and the support of the ongoing servicing of our mortgage portfolio for both borrowers and private lenders. Daily routines would also include maintaining communication with the sponsor/borrower, title company, wholesalers, and outside attorneys and vendors while ensuring timeliness and accuracy. You'll be a member of a family, Christ-centered environment, with a flexible team, and growth opportunities that can mold to feature your core strengths as you progress.
If you're administrative and a learner you'll thrive processing and servicing a variety of mortgage types: conventional residential mortgages and non-owner/ business purpose, commercial & residential loans including: purchases, refis, cash-outs, bridge loans, rehabs, & construction loans.
Here's what you'd be doing at Equidy:
- Interpret and aid in establishing policies while analyzing applications, property valuations, specs, general borrower creditworthiness and documentation;
- conduct comprehensive risk evaluations of clients and provide continuous feedback to senior staff on potential and recognized trends in applications and market valuations;
- Obtain and follow-up on required 3rd party verifications;
- Pre-qualify clients and performing basic analysis of each loan application to determine credit-worthiness;
- Collaborate with loan-origination staff, mortgage brokers and realtors as necessary;
- Re-balance terms in the event of adverse credit/ valuation situations;
- Oversee and manage the source of funds for upcoming closes;
- Answer and address a variety of borrower/lender loan funding and servicing inquiries;
- Assist in the general tasks required to support the management in their various real-estate related projects.
What we're looking for:
- Being Fluent in Spanish is a plus.
- At least 1 year's recent experience as a mortgage processor, realtor, escrow officer or mortgage broker.
- Someone with some college/vocational experience or greater.
- You should be able to competently handle a high volume of time sensitive tasks in an organized and professional manner.
- One should exhibit proficiency for conventional and sub-prime financing in order to reasonably respond to borrower's inquiries and be able to interact in a non-scripted manner;
- We'd love for you to have a pleasant, friendly and professional phone demeanor;
- We'll also expect for you to participate in on-going education of policies and lending regulations throughout the course of employ;
- If you have a Cal BRE license and/ or NMLS license it is preferred but not required.
- People highly self-motivated, self leading & entrepreneurial;
- Individuals with complete computer, mobile applications & MS literacy.
- Understanding of Calyx-Point and/ or The Mortgage Office.
- With a powerful work ethic, emotional intelligence and problem solving abilities
- Someone with exceptional written and oral interpersonal & presentation skills. Highly charismatic.
- A Christian workplace environment centered around family and prayer.
- The ability to participate in Equidy's partner ministry, Magnify. A foundation that hosts and produces conferences and events for well know itinerant speakers.
- An opportunity to participate in a well rounded education in real estate development, including participating in Equidy's affiliated businesses in architectural design, development, real estate and loss mitigation services.
- The freedom to potentially shape your position and the strategies within your department.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a
future and a hope. - Jeremiah 29:11-12