Mortgage Loan Officer
Precise Home Loans
Bloomfield Hills , MI 48302
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you have a background in mortgage loan origination?
Do you enjoy using your skill set and expertise to help others?
and lastly............. do you like making TONS of money?
If you said "HECK YEAH!" to all three of the above questions, then we want to hear from you!
We are a small (but rapidly growing) family-owned mortgage brokerage that is actively searching for licensed Mortgage Loan Officers to evaluate, authorize, and approve applications for our clients. With the help and guidance of our fantastic sales team, we provide the support and tools you need to bring your sales repertoire to the next level. We look forward to working with anyone that is licensed, driven, coachable, and ready to hit the ground running!
Please note that only individuals with a valid Michigan NMLS license and ability to work ONSITE Monday-Friday from 8 AM-5 PM will be considered for this position. Please DO NOT apply if you do not possess a NMLS license and/or are not available to work onsite.
- Interviewing applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Evaluating credit-worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Maintaining and updating account records
- Communicating with clients to request or provide information
- Updating job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Assessing customer needs, exploring options, and introducing/suggesting loan types
- Going the extra mile to build trusting relationships, customer loyalty, and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- perating in compliance with laws and regulations and adhering to lending compliance guidelines
Preferred Qualities and Attributes:
- A positive and friendly temperament (Perhaps your family and friends call you "charismatic"?)
- The desire to learn
- A sense of reliability and punctuality
- Aspiration to work in a goal-oriented environment
- An outstanding work ethic and energy
- Fabulous sales competencies
- Patient, level-headed, and cool-under-pressur
- A valid Michigan NMLS license (Super Required)
- Great phone presence and the ability to hold a conversation with just about anyone
- Previous sales experience
- General familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Strong communication methods to work with a variety of team members in our organization
- Great time management
- Universal understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
Our Work Perks:
- A casual work environment with structure made for you to succeed
- The latest and greatest technology to help make your job easier : -)
- A team of all-stars to work with (and most of us are fun to be around!)
- A relaxed dress code
- Free snacks for employees
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company lunches
Top reasons why our team members enjoy working at Precise Home Loans:
- Laid-back company culture - You may see a dog in the office from time to time ;)
- Work-life balance (We don't work on weekends or holidays!)
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Collaborative and team-oriented work environment
- Friendly and helpful management team