VIEW JOBS5/10/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-08-08T00:00Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.
At Regions, the Mortgage Loan Coordinator provides general sales and administrative support for an assigned mortgage sales office.
* Schedules customer application appointments for Mortgage Loan Originators
* Obtains closing agent approvals and changes
* Creates, manages and distributes all management reports
* Handles routine and complexed customer questions and assists with problem resolution via phone or email
* Acts as the main point of contact for customers and collects additional documentation as needed
* Prepares file for submission to the Operations department
* Obtains corrections for any audit or post-closing exceptions required from the Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
* Assists with walk-in customers
* Handles basic administrative tasks as needed
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime for hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
This position requires registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensing.org) for more information.
* High school diploma or GED
* One (1) year of administrative and mortgage experience
* Good verbal and written communication
* Good customer service and organizational skills
Regions Financial CorporationIndianapolisIN
VIEW JOBS5/31/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-08-29T00:00At OneAmerica, we deliver on promises when customers need us most. We believe the best way to serve our customers is to know that every individual, employee, family and business we work with has unique personal and financial goals. We keep our promises so we can help them achieve their goals and realize their definition of financial success.
The OneAmerica Commercial Mortgage Loan team provides commercial real estate financing in support of the businesses and companies of OneAmerica, including AUL and The State Life Insurance Company®. Our lending activity covers a broad array of property types, and currently we have loans in 40 states and 108 metropolitan areas. Our experienced team and dedicated correspondent network enable us to provide responsive service with unique deal structures. Our high-quality commercial mortgage portfolio has been an important factor in the Company's successful investment strategy. At year-end 2018, the company's mortgage loan holdings totaled approximately $3.1 billion. Our high standards of lending are reflected by delinquency and foreclosure ratios that have historically been far below industry averages. For more information visit mortgageloans.oneamerica.com.
The Commercial Mortgage Production Analyst assists a regional manager in mortgage loan production from the review of loan packages through closing. Specific items include: review of loan packages, underwriting loans, entering data into the mortgage loan system, analyzing borrower and tenant financial statements, reviewing leases, obtaining comparable, writing mortgage loan briefs for approval, traveling to inspect new loan opportunities and other tasks related to originating and producing mortgage loans. This person may also complete annual reviews of specific tenant credits and assist with the review and approval of third-party reports required during the closing process.
Career path may lead to a role in production of commercial mortgage loans or other roles at OneAmerica.
The ideal candidate will be a recent college graduate with internships in finance related fields and an interest in sales.
* A Bachelor's Degree with area of study in Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Real Estate or General Business is preferred.
* Internships or one year experience in financial analysis or commercial real estate experience is preferred. Education may be considered in lieu of experience.
* Strong writing, presentation, analytical and negotiation skills are key in this position.
* Proficiency in Word and Excel is necessary.
Some domestic travel will be required to visit properties being financed or to attend industry conferences.
To learn more about our products, services, and the companies of OneAmerica, visit oneamerica.com/companies.
Disclaimer: OneAmerica is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
VIEW JOBS5/31/2019 12:00:00 AM2019-08-29T00:00As a CRA Mortgage Banker, essential responsibilities include:
* Actively promotes the bank's CRA lending efforts through effective relationship building.
* Conducts community outreach and relationship building with community and not-for-profit organizations, realtors, developers, builders, churches, cultural groups, government agencies, unions and major employers.
* Develop and maintain internal and external relationships including realtors, community organizations, housing agencies, local business leaders and other centers of influence.
* Create an internal CRA product to offer to the public along with Fannie Mae's HomeReady Product.
* Develop and grow relationship which align with the mission of STAR's CRA Program and overall business goals.
* Originates conventional, FHA, and VA mortgage loans as needed.
* Maintains pipeline to support activities including meeting production goals for both booked business and referrals.
* Work with line of business leaders to implement action plans that drive results and correct deficiencies in CRA offerings and performance.
* Provides constructive, consultative feedback and makes recommendations as a trusted advisor to clients and prospects.
* Cross sells and refers products and services identifying opportunities for products and services offered by the entire organization.
* Participates in bank promotions and will partner with Branch Staff to promote and develop a full service financial services relationship for customers.
* Maintains knowledge of CRA developments i.e. best practices, legislation, industry trends and provides updates to the VP, Mortgage Banking and ERM.
* Mentors and coaches staff within region on CRA product and sales processes for mortgage lending.
* Proven customer service and relationship building skills.
* Comprehensive understanding of housing and community development and the government programs supporting these efforts.
* Proven community and housing agencies contacts.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Extremely attentive to detail and customer follow up.
* Highly motivated, disciplined, and self directed but able to also operate as part of a team.
* Successfully operate in a deadline driven environment.
* Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills at a conversational level or higher.
Equal Opportunity Employer M\F\D\V
Star Financial BankIndianapolisIN