Mortgage Loan Officer
Capital Home Mortgage
Troy , MI 48084
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Capital Home Mortgage is a growing company, and we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team today! As a Mortgage Loan Officer, you will be responsible for reviewing, authorizing and recommending loans for approval. You will have to meet and discuss with applicants to determine their creditworthiness.
- Build relationships with and provide an exceptional experience for our clients.
- Obtain and maintain additional licensing.
- Consult with prospective clients to analyze financial and credit data, determine financing objectives, and advise clients on products and services.
- Recommend and outline the terms of the loan and educate prospective clients on loan commitments.
- Utilize Encompass software to track loan applications, manage compliance, and optimize risks
- Provide exceptional customer service by maintaining thorough knowledge of all lending programs, policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Market our companys services to clients based on their needs and requirements.
- Research and stay up to date on market rates and trends to better consult clients.
- Additional responsibilities related to business needs.
- High school diploma
- BS degree in finance, economics, or related field preferred
- Possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective listening and verbal/non-verbal communication skills
- Accountability, adaptability, and motivated mentality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to multitask, and work in a competitive and fast-paced environment
- Experience in banking or lending environment
- Familiar with the loan process
- Friendly and committed to professional customer service when interacting with clients
- Ability to function with a high level of autonomy
- Full health insurance including medical, dental and vision
- Unlimited vacation
- Comfortable work environment
- Opportunity for high earning potential, including commission