National Mortgage Staffing
Rocky Hill , CT 06067
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Full-Time Experienced In Office Mortgage Closer
National Mortgage Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Mortgage Closer for a well-established Mortgage Company. Interested candidates should have experience working as a Mortgage Closer for the past 4 years
Benefits of the Mortgage Closer
- Full Time hours
- Full Benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Closer
- Responsible for the preparation of closing instructions and following company procedures required to close and fund residential mortgages.
- Interact routinely with the review attorney, closing agents, residential salespeople, processors, underwriters and other bank personnel.
- Coordinates residential mortgages and modification closings, corresponding with necessary parties to ensure each closing is handled in a timely and efficient manner.
Requirements of the Mortgage Closer
- Qualified candidate should possess a College Degree, or equivalent related business experience.
- A minimum of four years mortgage closing/legal experience required.
- Previous mortgage originations or paralegal experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills required, as well as good organizational skills, analytical skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency with various software programs preferred; including Loan Origination Software (LOS), word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Candidate must be available to work overtime during peak loan volume periods if needed