Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Mortgage Closer - In Office
National Mortgage Staffing
Franklin , MA 02038
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The MortgageLoan Closing Coordinator(Closer) will be responsible for closing and funding all loans according to the proper product type, investor, agency and internal guidelines, state and federal guidelines, and all Company processes and procedures in an accurate and timely manner. The Closer is responsible for the accurate preparation of compliant closing documents to ensure they are salable on the secondary market. The Closer will communicate with client, internal staff and other outside agencies to facilitate all closing/funding issues in a timely manner.Candidates must have a minimum of one year of mortgage closing experience and demonstratedwillingness to learn.Responsibilities:
- Review loans and accurately complete all data input into mortgage loan origination system for preparation to order closing documents.
- Issue accurate and complete closing documents to Title Company or closing agent within three days of scheduled closing date.
- Review CD for accuracy and compliance to all loan product parameters and issue CD Approval.
- Ensure accurate CD data is entered correctly into the Funding Template that results with a net funded wire being in balance.
- Order wires from approved warehouse bank in accordance with their loan level requirements.
- Utilize the Funding Checklist to review thefunding package once it has been received from the title company. Ensure information is entered correctlyinto the Funding Template that results with a net funded wire being inbalance.
- Issue funding authorization after documentation has been reviewed and found to be correct.
- Ensure any trailing documents are collectedand filed within the correct electronic mortgage loan origination systemcontainer for shipping to the investor.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years of mortgage closing experience and knowledge of mortgage loan documentation required.
- Must have demonstrated PC proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience using appraisal managementsystems preferred.