Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Monitoring, Evaluation, And Risk Program Analyst Inl/Europe And Asia
Washington , DC 20002
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Monitoring, Evaluation, and Risk Program Analyst INL/Europe and Asia
INL/EA, State Department, Washington, D.C.
Secret Clearance (Clearance FAQs HERE
ATSG Corporation prides itself on our proven dedication to providing expert assistance to our government partnerswithout any surprises. We work hard to honor our commitment to our clients while ensuring our employees feel secure and empowered in their work. We take excellent care of our team so they may have the freedom and confidence to focus on their missions and provide nothing but the best output on the work site and at home.
The company provides a variety of services withinthe Intelligence Community. Our products may be diverse but the results are one and the sameon schedule, on budget, and completed with superior quality. We are experienced in areas such as Mobility, Enterprise Architecture, Data Processing, Law Enforcement Mission Support, and Acquisition Support. As an organization, we are consistently expanding our footprint in the contracting community.
We are presently identifying candidates for a Monitoring, Evaluation, and Risk Program Analyst INL/Europe and Asia
. The monitoring, evaluation, and risk program analyst will provide services to INL/RM/PRO by working closely with the INL program officers and management in INL/EA to bring them into compliance with 18 FAM 301.4 requirements. This is a key mission area of INL/RM/PRO, which we are undertaking for the overall Bureaus compliance with the newly revised FAM. In addition, the analyst will perform his/her work ensuring that each country program is aligned with the strategic direction on enterprise risk management that the INL/RM/PRO is taking. The analyst will perform all of the duties and have all of the responsibilities listed in the below sections.
The selected candidate will report directly to INL/PRO, but be located in the INL/EA program office and coordinate all work with the program officers through the INL/EA Europe and Asia team leadersRequired
- Secret Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Masters degree from an accredited institution in Social Science, Program Development, Monitoring and Evaluation, and/or five (05) years of experience working in the areas listed above.
- Combined five (05) years of experience between implementing foreign assistance programs and projects and performing monitoring and evaluation (M&E) on foreign assistance programs.
- Demonstrated skills in providing comprehensive and routine reports for various audiences related to Key Performance Indicators:
- tracking and evaluation;
- organizational assessments;
- monitoring and evaluation;
- data utilization;
- risk assessments.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex business processes to support new initiatives within the existing culture of an organization.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and consistently organize, manage, and present complex information.
- Exposure and knowledge of INL/EA (International Narcotics and Law Enforcement / Europe and Asia) objectives.
ATSG Benefits & Perks
- Support program officer reviews of their program, in coordination with the relevant program officer and team leader, to ensure that stated goals and objectives connect to identified problems or needs of the host nation.
- Ensure that each program plan clearly identifies which INL Functional Bureau Strategy (FBS) goals and objectives it supports based on the most up to date INL FBS.
- Help the program officer identify which capabilities that the program is trying to bolster, based on the data present in the INL Enterprise Risk Management system, in the host nation through activity of the chosen implementer on the program.
- Based on the above analysis work with the program officer to develop a logic model/country plans for each country program which demonstrates how the various parts of the programs and projects connect to support what INL is trying to accomplish in said country.
- Help the program officer develop performance indicators that measure actual results that can be compared to established performance targets for each part of the country program, including but not limited to any interagency agreements, grants, and contracts.
- Assist the program officer with creating monitoring plans for each country program that clearly identifies the performance indicators, includes monitoring data collection frequency for each indicator, and the methodology behind checking the data for accuracy and quality.
- In consultation with the program officer, collect data for each program that has been altered to meet FAM compliance, which includes the creation of a logic model, monitoring plans, performance metrics, to ensure that data being collected informs decisions and will be useful for conducting program reviews, formal evaluations, and for risk management analysis.
- Quarterly Performance Reporting. In consultation with and support of the program officer, consolidate quarterly reports submitted from the field and perform trends analysis and reporting to executives using INL approved software. The reports will include, but are not limited to; executive summaries, trend analysis, dashboard indicators, and supervisory level programmatic summaries.
- Develop relationships with INL regional and functional program offices to foster improved monitoring, evaluation, and utilization of country data across the domestic INL offices.
- Assist in coordinating and delivering training to domestic and overseas INL staff on proper monitoring, evaluation, and risk management practices.
- Interact positively and work cooperatively with team members and points of contact to accomplish assigned work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Take proactive measures to improve the working environment and cultivate teamwork.
- Comply with all internal controls and procedures to protect organizational integrity and prevent unauthorized use or misappropriation of all classified and sensitive (but unclassified) material and equipment in assigned areas. Report security violations/problems to the appropriate authority.
- Hours for this full-time position will be the core hours of INL/EA: Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day.
- Travel is anticipated with this position.
*Candidates are encouraged to submit a .doc or .docx resume that explicitly addresses each of the requirements listed above. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our applicants and employees are protected from discrimination. Visit http://bit.ly/FederalEEO for more information.Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Recruiting Team.This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.To comply with Federal law, ATSG Corporation participates in E-Verify. Successful candidates must pass the E-Verify process after hire. We respectfully request not to be contacted by recruiters and/or staffing agencies.
- We offer a QUICK and EASY application process!
- Medical, Dental, & Vison Insurance Available
- Our Medical Insurance Plan offers Virtual Visits (through AmWell and MDLIVE) that can be done via your smartphone, tablet, or computer without leaving your home or office- for addressing a wide range of minor conditions!
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Paid Personal Time Off (PTO) & Sick Time Off (STO)
- Life and Disability Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) & Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Retirement Benefits: Fully Vested 401(k) Plan
- Voluntary Benefits such as Legal Resources, AFLAC, VPI Nationwide Pet Insurance (because our fur-babies are family, too!), & Continuing Education Assistance.