TS/SCI w/CI PolygraphWORK SITE:
Primary responsibility is the maintenance of a large ElasticSearch/MongDB cluster running on Linux on multiple domains, along with the Java application and web services. Provide support for systems that have successfully migrated to the Cloud and systems not yet migrated, including applications and web services supporting mission-critical interfaces. Support Cloud migration activities preparing systems for migration into the Cloud; these system index millions of documents daily. aThis position requires strong skillsets administering Linux, ElasticSearch (cluster), MongoDB (cluster), working in a Cloud (AWS) infrastructure, and monitoring and resolving application or component issues.Shall stand up new environments in AWS and migrate the production system [into it].EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:Must Have
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Security+CE or higher certification (such as CASP or CISSP) required.
- Recent experience in the listed technologies required.
- AWS skills required.
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills required.
- Must understand how to harden/STIG all components of a system.
- Must know how to request and install PKI certificates.
ABOUT SOUNDWAY:Mission Statement:
- Bachelors degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline;
- Or, any of the following:
- Associates degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline +2 additional years of relevant experience;
- Masters degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline AND may have only 6 years of relevant experience;
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.SoundWay's professional services & client success
include information technology (IT) and mission support solutions and services to support & advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB) Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) certifier.SoundWay values its employees,
and true to its mission statement, offers competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management. SoundWay pays 100% of our employees medical, dental, & vision benefits premium, and a portion of the cost to add family members. We encourage professional development, reimbursing employees for completing college or certification courses, certification testing, professional membership fees, and job-related materials.Giving back is part of the SoundWays ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities; which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our clients success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled