Mobility/Relocation Coordinator - Alpharetta, GA 30005 M-F, 8am-5pm 12 month contract, no potential for conversion at this time Pay: $28 Standard Background Check Interview Process: Phone Interview Onsite Interview Decision Targeted Start: ASAP Job Description
Provide consultation services to internal and external candidates regarding the mobility/relocation package.
Provide consultation to the talent team and PSBPs regarding relocation policy.
Trigger services, address EE inquiries regarding relocation cases; track full life cycle, kick off onboarding events, and monitor landing.
Generate transfer letters
Generate, review and send relocation or assignment cost estimates
Coordinate the onboarding process and follow through to closure of all items to ensure employee has all items needed to succeed.
Kick off and manage repatriation process.
Facilitate communications and issue resolution;
Other coordination duties as directed by the Global M&I Manager
Monitor and maintain the Global Mobility id
2 to 3 years of mobility relocation coordination experience.
Bachelors Degree required
Strong communication skills ability to speak to customers people skills
Strong analytical skills
Some basic understanding of mobility tax knowledge.
Project Management experience
Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio).
VIEW JOBS12/13/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-13T00:00Job Summary
Provide a variety of support duties for the Procurement department. Assigned duties require the incumbent to understand the dynamics of the organization and the team, and use that knowledge to influence the activities of the department in a manner that improves the efficiency and function of the team. The incumbent will be responsible for working independently and effectively under general supervision along with maintaining confidentiality and exercising discretion. In addition, this person will take ownership of creating a positive, professional environment for all guests, clients and associates.
Conducts daily work in compliance with Colonial's safety policies and procedures. Demonstrates Colonial's core values of Safety, Personal Integrity, Respect, Innovation and Teamwork in completing work assignments.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
The responsibilities included represent typical responsibilities for this job and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed. Management reserves the discretion to assign additional duties and/or to change job requirements.
* Manage department requisitions, purchase orders, PO acknowledgements and payment rate matching reconciliation matters
* Audit compliance support: E.g., draft procurement memos, maintain Procurement Compliance calendar
* Contract Support (facilitate routing/signatures)
* Contract Maintenance: Facilitate & maintain CMS (Contracts Management System)
* Administrative Support
* Calendar support or management
* Travel reservations & team coordination support
* Meeting invites
* Conference room reservations with dial in Skype meeting as needed
* Catering, meal reservations
* Event Coordinator: Organize of site events, supplier/contractor event
* Partner with facilities staff
* Providing backup assistance for general office support needs/request, building management, shipping/mail, office supplies, ergonomics and security badges
* Assist onboarding new hires as needed with desk assignment, phone installation and etc.
* Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
* Maintain a clean work area environment at all times
* Cover & route incoming calls as needed
* General office duties
* Presentation support: PPT, Excel, Word documents & retention/maintenance
* Establish & maintain robust e-filing system for Procurement documents controlled & non-controlled
* High School Diploma
* 3-5 years administrative experience
* Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
* Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
* Basic knowledge of Procurement function and invoicing, payment processes
* Strong interpersonal skills to include strong customer focus and the ability to build collaborative relationships
* Effective verbal communication skills and listening skills to include giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
* Effective written communication skills including technical writing
* Strong organization skills
* Intermediate computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
* Become familiar with all applicable standards and procedures of the Team and the organization
* Applies department standards and guidelines to daily situations
* Makes decisions to resolve daily issues or escalate them to management level
Colonial Pipeline is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by federal, state or local law.
* Work is frequently performed in a typical office environment.
* Visual acuity to read and prepare reports and documentation.
* Ability to communicate in order to understand instructions, convey information and receive information.
Statement to all Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Colonial Pipeline accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Colonial Pipeline employees, hiring managers, or send to any Colonial Pipeline facility. Colonial Pipeline is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.Colonial Pipeline CompanyAlpharettaGA
VIEW JOBS12/12/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-12T00:00JOB SUMMARY
This position is critical to the print services and operations on campus. There are many responsibilities that have to be carried out. The two warehouses on campus need to be monitored at all times. In addition there is one offsite warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Shipping/Receiving Attendant (using forklift/hand truck to off-load tractor trailer deliveries)
Coordination of site shredding services
* Switching out full bins with empties and staging bins at warehouse for scheduled shredding pick-up services
* Manage retrieval process of items accidentally discarded in locked bins
* Contact vendor to coordinate pickup services
Managing Warehouse space and preparing for customer year end
Assisting with ordering of janitorial supplies
Managing Recycle Program
Delivering supplies to other customer locations (local deliveries)
Assist with set-up and break-down of customer events
Operate cardboard balers
Operate roll cutting machine for removing paper from check cores for recycle.
Complete daily I-serve tickets for supply order requests for client payrolls (UPS/FedEx shipping of payroll envelopes).
Requests (Service Insight) for Iron Mountain storage of paper box/files.
Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Minimum 2 years of related experience.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Valid Driver's License Required
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Forklift Experience a plus
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
CB Richard EllisAlpharettaGA
VIEW JOBS12/9/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-09T00:00Description
The League Coordinator ensures consistent execution of on-court and online management of the Ultimate Hoops (UH) Basketball League.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
* Greets, acknowledges, and interacts with members in a friendly and professional manner
* Performs court set-up prior to all games
* Ensures all game related information, including game statistics and game photos and articles, are uploaded to website in a timely manner for each game
* Keeps games moving, maintains game rules and manages game conflicts
* Promotes UH league and other UH branded basketball programs and activities
* Ensures use of basketball program supplies follow the amount prearranged by the department budget
* Oversees and manages UH league games and is present before and after designated scheduled game times
* Staffs and manages all third party contract workers, including scoreboard operators, statisticians and referees
* Assists in tracking payroll for all third party contract workers
* Takes game photos of all UH League games
* Working towards a High School Diploma or GED
* Experience playing or coaching basketball games
Life Time FitnessAlpharettaGA