Mobile Game Designer
Richardson , TX 75081
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
PeopleFun is a small, rapidly growing studio where development teams thrive on collaboration, creativity, teamwork and fun. Our mission is to create the best family-friendly casual games in mobile and have a great time doing it! Our current games are played by over 25 million players each month and include Wordscapes, the #1 word game of 2018.
Were currently looking for an experienced, creative, and versatile Game Designer to take on our portfolio of free-to-play casual mobile games. The Game Designer will work closely with Production, Product Management, Art, and Engineering to design new features and create great user experiences.
- Develop a deep understanding of our audience and casual mobile free-to-play.
- Design and document new features which materially improve the game KPIs.
- Review and guide feature development, driving high quality execution.
- Drive evaluation and iteration of existing designs to maximize their potential.
- Proactively identify opportunities for game improvements.
- Present new feature proposals and gain team buy-in.
- Host design meetings to discuss design issues and design proposals.
- Design game mechanics, systems, user interface, and user experience.
- Drive design ideation to solve design issues and goals, articulating each designs implications, the why behind the what, and collaboratively reach the best design.
- Proven track record designing high impact features for live games.
- Comprehensive understanding of free-to-play game mechanics.
- Ability to thrive in an iterative environment and solve new challenges every day.
- Advanced expertise inventing, designing, and iterating on feature designs and user experiences.
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative, quickly evolving team environment.
- Positive attitude and ability to receive and provide objective and constructive feedback.
- Motivated and passionate about mobile games.
Requirements for Applying
- Cover Letter explaining, in your own words, your interest in this Designer position and why you feel you'd be a great fit.
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus Plan
- 401K with employer matching
- Flex PTO policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- On-site gym and free Yoga classes
- Annual game device and IAP budget
- Catered lunch on Fridays
PeopleFun is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.