San Antonio , TX 78245
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
BAKERY MIXERS NEEDED FOR AM SHIFT!!!
Under direct supervision the mixer will combine raw materials in a recipe to set specifications. Follow formulas. Preserve the quality of the product so it does not contain any foreign material or objects. The Mixer must be cross functional in Food Safety to be able to perform in any area needed in the plant. This is an entry level position.
- Verify ingredients for the recipe using code assigned to each ingredient. Ensure that all tools are used properly. Must be sharp and maintained correctly. Various mixing machines
- Ability to read a recipe Knowledge of weights and measurements Ability to make adjustments to re-work batches Ability to operate mixing equipment High school diploma or equivalent GED English speaking or bi-lingual Basic math skills (5th grade level) Basic Reading skills (5th grade level) Good communication skills (written and verbal) Ability to track and log measurements Preferred Mechanical aptitude Previous experience in food production industry Certification in Food Safety Previous experience with bakery equipment Reasoning skills Proven ability to work in a team setting Use Good judgment Motivated self-starter
Why should you apply?
- Weekly Paychecks - you get paid EVERY WEDNESDAY!
- Overtime Available!
- Opportunities for internal promotion & growth!
- 10 paid Vacation Days!
- 6 paid Holidays!
- PAY INCREASE EVERY 6 MONTHS for the first two years!
- 401K, medical, dental & vision!
- Employee Referral Program
- BRING A FRIEND and make EXTRA CASH!
Applications Accepted on: (Come in for an interview!)
Sterling Foods, 1075 Arion Parkway
Thursday 9:00 a.m.
4:00 p.m. and
Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Call for more information 210-490-1669!
New Pay Structure for 2018! Must pass drug screen. See you soon!