Missouri Multi-specialty group adding Dermatologist Job #7365706 *Located right on the border of Missouri / Illinois* myDermRecruiteris actively interviewingBC/BE Dermatology physiciansfor our busy client in Missouri. Our client is a very successful, not for profit hospital system, with a growing physician multi-specialty group. They are actively seeking a full time,Dermatologist to join their team as soon as possible. Need is due to growth and succession planning. Highlights of opportunity:
Located near Hannibal, MO, 2 hours to St. Louis, 2 hours to the Quad Cities, IA, 1.5 hours to Springfield, IL.
Group offers an outstanding contract, with a highly competitive salary, production based bonus program, and superior benefits!
Paid Relocation, SIGN ON BONUS, Student Loan Repayment, 4-6 weeks paid time off and more!
Great community with 50K local population and over 200K service population
For further details regarding this outstanding opportunity, contactStephen Gubbelsat636-239-1787 ext: 4. Email your CV toStephen@myDermRecruiter.comfor immediate consideration.
VIEW JOBS12/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-06T00:00Yesway is seeking a Store Manager within our gas station and convenience store business. Yesway plans to assemble a portfolio of 400 to 600 gas stations in selected regions of the United States.
* Demonstrate leadership in embedding the Customer First Culture in the assigned store
* Responsible for overall management of the store business
* Develop and maintain fully staffed stores with fully trained team members
* Comply with Yesway's programs, policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements
* Monitor and analyze business processes and results to profitable achieve store goals
* Observe and evaluate each employee's job performance against mission critical goals
* Connect with the community to establish positive relationships, development and store success
* Assume responsibility for special programs or assignments as needed
The perfect fit for our team would be a person who would create a positive store culture by treating employees fairly and with respect. Additionally, they would be self-motivated, dependable and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* 2-year degree in business related field preferred
* Successful completion of certification testing as needed
* 3 years' experience supervising others preferred
* 3 years' experience supervising others in a fast food, restaurant, retail or convenience operation preferred
Skills include but are not limited to:
* Strong leadership and managerial skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong team building skills
* Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate verbally to both large and small groups of employees
* Strong analytical skills
* Display a strong understanding and commitment to Yesway's Corporate Mission, Vision and Total Customer Focus
* Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful
Salary is commensurate with experience.
VIEW JOBS12/5/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-05T00:00Job Details
* At least 6 years of corporate counsel experience with a minimum of 3 years experience in medical legal affairs, healthcare regulations and law and advising healthcare institutions. In-house healthcare counsel experience preferred.
* Juris Doctorate or equivalent law degree from an accredited college of university. American College of Healthcare Executives certification is also desired but not required
* Admission to the Missouri Bar or eligibility for admission
* Extensive knowledge of the regulatory and legal issues governing the provision of healthcare
* Knowledge of antitrust regulations, financial transactions, real estate elementary corporate tax planning and intellectual property law
* Effective organizational planner with strong scheduling and project management abilities
* Strong relationship builder and communicator with experience leading diverse work teams, engaging community partners, and partnering with senior leaders
* Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple priorities and objectives
* Demonstrates integrity, strives for excellence in her/his work, and has experience of leading others to new levels of effectiveness and programmatic impact
* Passionate about Hannibal Regional Healthcare System's Mission and able to promote and communicate the philosophy, Mission and Values of Hannibal Regional Healthcare System to external and internal stakeholders
* Ability to travel to provide on-site leadership for multi-site operating units and programs
* Possess a solid understanding of the challenges associated with the integration and management of multi-facility and location systems
* Demonstrated ability to express ideas logically, cogently and persuasively. Has exceptional written, presentation and communication skills
* Experience as a trusted advisor and strong role model for effective leadership practices, building effective partnerships and influencing other leaders
* Experience serving on various community boards, initiatives and outreach projects for finance and/or healthcare related programs
Hannibal Regional HospitalHannibalMO
VIEW JOBS11/1/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-30T00:00It's Your Career. Own it!
We make it easy to own your success. At Rent-A-Center, we have a no credit, worry-free policy. That's because we believe in putting people in control of their future. This same belief extends to our talented team members. We help you make your career what you want it to be.
Customer Account Representative
The role of Customer Account Representative can mean different things at different places. Around here, it signifies that you are on the move. If you like sitting behind a desk, watching the clock, then this isn't the role for you. But if you're just as likely to break a sweat as you are to smash a sales goal, then apply today. We're seeking driven individuals capable of managing different accounts while treating each customer as though they were your only one. Of course, you also help ensure customer accounts stay up to date and adhere to company standards. The bottom line is that you are seeking more than a job. You are seeking a career. That's what being a Customer Account Representative at Rent-A-Center is all about. Are you ALL in?
Why should you work at RAC?
Move your career to the center of an industry-leading company. Creating opportunity for others is what we're all about. That's why we make a point to promote from within. Endless growth potential? The chance to work with top brands and top talent? Yeah, you can do all that here. And then some.
Do you have what it takes?
* Must be at least 19 years of age
* High school diploma or GED
* Valid state driver's license and good driving record
The following states require special license or endorsement prior to hire date:
* Michigan - Chauffeur's License
* Missouri - Class E License
* Tennessee - "For Hire" Endorsement
We have thousands of employees. But we take care of them one by one.
How would you like to have Sundays off? Yes, every Sunday. We offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes everything from health insurance to a 401(k) and generous paid time off. But you'll find the real benefits to joining us come from within. Everything we do is about enriching people's lives. Yours included. You can work your way to the future you want. We'll help you own it.
For employment consideration, only one application is necessary. Please apply only to the one position you are primarily interested in pursuing.
Click Here for full job description