Mid/Senior .Net Developer
Hayward , CA 94545
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Mygrant Glass Company is an auto glass wholesaler focused on providing superior service and the most extensive inventory to our customers. We are the largest independent wholesale distributor of auto glass in the United States with many locations nationwide.
We are currently looking for experienced software developers to join us in working on advanced warehouse management systems utilizing the latest technologies.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Design, enhance, support, and develop applications.
- Produce clean, scalable, efficient code based on specifications.
- Create and deploy medium/high complexity components and services.
- Determine application and website requirements.
- Review, debug, and upgrade existing websites and applications.
- Reformulate existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Review security issues and implement resolutions.
- Developing technical specifications and creating technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Work in an Agile environment, participate in Scrum meetings with short sprints.
- Test and deploy functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Reduce the occurrences of errors and improve customer experience.
- Remain abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
- Professional experience, advanced knowledge, and skill in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Resourceful, Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
- Ability to work well and collaborate with peers in a team-oriented environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
- Knowledge and use of various software development patterns.
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency with .NET and C#.
- Relational databases such as SQL Server and various NoSQL systems; and ORM Frameworks (Entity/NHibernate).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field; or equivalent professional experience.
Experience with some or all of the following.
- Advanced T-SQL
- .NET CORE
- ASP.NET / MVC
- Web Services
- Responsive websites
- Web Frameworks (jQuery, React, Angular)
- Containers (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Cloud, Azure, GCP, AWS