Mid-Level Designer For Mediamonks LA
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
MediaMonks LA is looking for a brilliant mid-level designer to craft digital campaigns, activations and assets for one of our coolest clients! Our ideal candidate comes with a passion or experience in gaming culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, youll specialize in creating projects & designing digital marketing assets for a wide variety of channels.
- Working for the worlds coolest streaming platforms, you make sure that designs are awesome and in line with expectations.
- Youll help translate creative/client briefs into thorough design briefs.
- You go above and beyond the brief to push whats possible when it comes to digital designs and aesthetics.
- Youll help to create style proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart new projects and win pitches.
- For some projects, you set the style; for others, you help safeguard predefined styles.
- You look after the art direction process and help improve the work by offering new angles, best practices and practical solutions guaranteeing projects meet and exceed our standards.
- Briefing and guiding animators as well as designers with motion in mind.
- Youre a technically skilled designer with 3+ years of experience as a designer or art director crafting digital designs and advertising materials
- You love gaming culture and have a pulse on the latest trends!
- As showcased in your portfolio, you know your way around Adobe Suite and Figma is your jam.
- Our projects span across different continents and cultures so strong communication skills is a must.
- You have experience with all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- Creating balanced and beautiful layouts is your second nature, or just something youre good at.
- You have an articulate understanding of fundamentals such as typography, interaction design, flow and storytelling, you can get teams to improve the work on both an aesthetic and functional level.
- You know how to present designs to colleagues and clients alike.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a persons appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.