Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Mid-Level CRM Developer
Annapolis , MD 21401
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Mid-Level CRM Developer
Celedon Partners is looking for a talented and experienced CRM Developer with a passion for making a direct impact and is eager to accelerate their career in a small and growing consulting company.
This is an opportunity to wear many hats and surround yourself with experts with a proven track record of customer-centric technical delivery. The ideal candidate would be a Jack/Jane-of-all-trades developer that enjoys systems automation and creating efficiencies with a focus on process improvement.You love explaining why certain features and/or configurations are best based on customer need.You enjoy the fast pace nature of working with different clients in different industries and understand that a bit of travel and spontaneous changes are what make consulting exciting and fun!
We take pride in our ability and desire to mentor. You will join our existing team of extremely talented developers and consultants and have a unique opportunity to grow and advance your career at a pace that is rarely achievable outside of this environment.We are open to a wide range of candidates that have some combination of the knowledge, skills and abilities below. We hope to find someone that has a passion for technology and is looking for the right opportunity to grow professionally in a company like ours.
We operate nationally with our consultants based out of Seattle, WA and Columbia, MD.You will work partially at client sites and spend the remainder of time working at our Bellevue, WA, or Annapolis, MD offices. You may work remotely at times.
- Experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM is desired, other applications of Dynamics 365 (Power BI, Field Service, Operations, etc) are a bonus. Certifications are highly desired
- Experience with consulting is preferred
- Experience building pages with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) or configuring Unified Service Desk are a bonus
- Possess a winning combination of personality and technical know-how
- Stays on task, meets deadlines and can quickly prioritize what needs be done
- Enjoys new technologies and trying things out just for the fun of it
- Brings highly creative and analytical ideas to the table where the ideas flow fast and furious
- Gives and receives feedback willingly and keeps open lines of communication with our client partners and team leaders
- Relishes in solving complex business problems using a variety of technologies
- Takes pride in the code they present and driving quality results
- Are personable and at ease when presenting ideas to others
- Thrive in a chaotic, work hard, play hard environment
- Pitches in wherever they can help and comfortable both in a team and flying solo
- Embraces the challenge and opportunity of joining a company on the ground floor and growing with us!
What Celedon Offers You
- The ability to work with experienced technology professionals who are passionate about transformation and providing best-of-breed solutions.
- Plenty of opportunity to learn as well as apply your experience and previous experience.
- A fun and laid-back yet highly demanding work environment.
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and each other.
- Generous benefits for full time employees (health, vision, dental, paid time off, disability) which should grow as we grow.
- Bonus Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, as well as, Short Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Monetary assistance with training and certifications
You can find out more about us at www.celedonpartners.com.
If you are fun loving, a hard worker, have a natural aptitude for technology, and are excited about the opportunity to learn multiple aspects of the consulting business with a proven team, we encourage you to apply and we look forward to meeting you!