Mid-Senior Back-End Developer (Java)
Salt Lake City , UT 84107
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
(You will have this option to work from home during the COVID-19 pandemic if desired. This is not a permanently remote position. You must live in Utah.)
Are you someone who can create back-end solutions that are easy for the front-end to implement? Are you a motivated, mid to senior level developer who knows all things Java? If so, we want to know more about you.
- 3+ years experience with Java
- 3+ years experience with SQL Server
- 2+ years experience with Linux
- Some experience with Spring boot
- ELK stack
- Microsoft Azure
- Apache Kafka
- The Telenotes team is working hard to build new web applications that will replace our existing classic systems. Our product is designed to simplify the life of sales teams and managers. Our aim to to be the only name in CRM for outside sales teams.
- We are a small but growing team who believes in working hard, having fun and being passionate about our work. Transparency is also at our core.
- We use tools like Slack and Basecamp to communicate internally and track our projects.
- We understand that change is necessary and we are always are open to new ideas. For example, do you think the name Telenotes sounds outdated? So do we. We have a re-brand in the works.
- 401K with matching (up to 4%)
- Yearly bonus
- Performance increases
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Flexible working hours
- Cereal Bar and Snacks
- Ping Pong
- Nintendo Switch (with Smash Bros.)
- Insurance Benefits
- Health Insurance*
- HSA with Employer Contributions
- Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Basic Life Insurance*
- Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Medical Bridge Insurance
Employee and family premiums covered in full
Employee premiums covered depending on plan selection