Within an agile development methodology waterfall methodologies, serves as technical support providing test support for test planning, case, or scenario development; executes tests; and provides recommendations to the Team Lead or Technical Lead
Understands and applies company and Command guidance to specific tasks
Analyzes customer functional and cross-functional requirements to determine their testability in the test environment
Develops test cases and test scripts for each assigned Software Change Request (SCR) to confirm the system meets business and mission objectives
Writes test plans with minimal over site. Test plans include SCR descriptions, test cases, expected outcomes, testing location(s), test equipment, and test resources
Executes test cases and test scripts then documents observed results in the configuration management tool
Identifies and classifies software defects found during test execution and escalates to the Test Lead or Technical Lead
Monitors the progress and status of resolving identified software defects; re-tests to ensure a defect has been fixed/resolved
Communicates the status of potential issues and outstanding problems to the Team Lead
Performs routine operational and maintenance activities for the team according to defined Standard Operating Procedures
Administer accounts and role security
Administer NIHEXT accounts
Execute and monitor daily test scripts
Perform post maintenance application verification
Test case creation and execution
Check/Run daily maintenance scripts
Validate Content Updates
508 Compliance testing
2-4 years of recent testing experience, with experience using ColdFusion testing frameworks
Ability to write test cases and test scripts to test various portions of the web application
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Strong technical competence in data analysis and database tools
Familiarity with testing strategies and tools
Automated testing experience such as creating test cases using Selenium and Bamboo
Experience executing and documenting test cases in large projects
Familiarity with the SDLC methodology
Job Qualifications Optional
ColdFusion application testing experience a plus
Testing certifications a plus.
Will require the ability to obtain public trust clearance
VIEW JOBS12/7/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-07T00:00WalkMe is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our team! WalkMe provides a cloud-based service designed to help professionals – customer service managers, user experience managers, training professionals, SaaS providers and sales managers– to guide and engage prospects, customers, employees and partners through any online experience.
* Manages and responds to inbound lead requests.
* Manages sales activity including monthly and quarterly forecasting of revenue in SalesForce.
* Drives entire sales process from introduction to close over Zoom conference and occasional on-sites.
* Interface with all levels of the target organizations, including senior executives at Mid Market Accounts.
* Maintain weekly sales forecast and achieve quota quarterly.
* Identify and close new sales opportunities within targeted accounts as well existing customers
* Present WalkMe solutions using value-based sales approaches and techniques working alongside Pre Sales Engineers.
* Execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, with senior management and corporate counsel, through contract negotiation and signed contracts.
30 Days - Acclimation Objectives
* Internalize product information and sales methodology.
* Understand full product suite and learn WalkMe's solutions, positioning, and sales tactics and strategy.
* Internalize WalkMe value propositions and success stories.
* Successfully complete sales training.
* Master sales demo & pitch.
* Understand best practices for customer discovery.
* Shadow sales and Pre Sales calls and demos.
* Start presenting sales demos and building a pipeline by week 2 or 3
60 Days - Guided Execution Objectives
* Start building pipeline of opportunities and managing the sales process.
* Continue absorbing as much information as possible and work on understanding our product and customers challenges.
* During this time, your manager or a team lead will be shadowing the majority of your calls and providing feedback.
* Start learning about the second half of the sales cycle (security, legal, procurement).
90 Days -- Execution Objectives
* Be fully ramped and running sales cycles without assistance.
* You are able to answer 80% of customer questions.
* You understand all WalkMe use cases, and can apply them to any customer platform/scenario.
* Manage your own discovery and strategizing
* All the snacks you can think of!
* Video games, FIFA and Smash competitions all day!
* And finally….WalkMe was recently named one of the "Best and Brightest Places to Work in San Francisco", and when you visit the office you'll know why! We focus on being a collaborative, global startup company consisting of employees with the highest levels of integrity.
VIEW JOBS12/2/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-02T00:00At Abbott, we're committed to helping people live their best possible life through the power of health. For more than 125 years, we've brought new products and technologies to the world -- in nutrition, diagnostics, medical devices and branded generic pharmaceuticals -- that create more possibilities for more people at all stages of life. Today, 99,000 of us are working to help people live not just longer, but better, in the more than 150 countries we serve.
As a leader in molecular diagnostics and the analysis of DNA, RNA, and proteins at the molecular level, Abbott Molecular has over 1000 employees dedicated to manufacturing and marketing more than 450 products worldwide in more than 130 countries. We are committed to advancing molecular testing solutions that guide life's most profound decisions.
In this role, you will generate new business with targeted; non-enterprise accounts in our DC and Raleigh, NC territories
Support customer experience organization with high-risk and upselling renewals for non-enterprise accounts.
Design and deliver unique solutions that result in improved outcomes for customer.
Responsible for selling total solutions to target; non-enterprise accounts (high-risk upselling renewals; new business)
Establish and build deep understanding of account needs; stakeholders and competitive situation.
Build and lead internal cross functional selling team to execute account strategies.
Analyse impact of market trends and factors on customers.
Develop strategic account plans for achieving goals including sales and margin
Identify new business opportunities by initiating; developing or delivering unique solutions that result in improved outcomes for customer and company
Negotiate long term contracts.
Oversee progress of cross-functional implementation team (post-sale).
Identify new business opportunities to expand current share.
Position requires ability to comprehend and explain various medical conditions and laboratory testing systems and reagents to different levels of expertise including Physicians; Pathologists; Lab Managers; and medical technologists at Hospital; Reference Laboratories; Public Health Departments; Physician Laboratory facilities; and miscellaneous other medical testing facilities.
Continual updating of personal knowledge of Abbott Products and competitive knowledge
10+ years sales or industry (medical device, hospital) experience is required, medical diagnostics experience is preferred. Serve as the primary contact with all accounts in defined territory.
Provides update reports to District Manager regarding territory status; to include forecasts; proposals; and business reviews. Manage territory budget and operates efficiently within that budget.
Determines execution strategy for own accounts.
The Sales Executive interfaces with relevant Executives at Customers Accounts (targeted non-enterprise accounts);Regional Leads (MDs). Key linkages with the Enterprise Team; Sales Functions(Haematology; Transfusion; Lab Solutions Design); Marketing; Finance; Customer Experience
* Extensive experience managing key accounts
* Experience working with senior level stakeholders
* Ability to influence team member activities (without direct reporting relationship)
* Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics
* Strong solution selling and relationship building skills
* Superior communication skills
* Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues
* Long-term, strategic focus on account
* Portfolio management skills
* Excellent product and industry knowledge
JOB FAMILY:Sales Force
LOCATION:United States of America : Remote
TRAVEL:Yes, 50 % of the Time
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES:Continuous sitting for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Continuous standing for prolonged periods (more than 2 consecutive hours in an 8 hour day), Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a powered piece of material handling equipment
Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
EEO is the Law link - English: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_English.pdf
EEO is the Law link - Espanol: http://webstorage.abbott.com/common/External/EEO_Spanish.pdfAbbott LaboratoriesRaleighNC
VIEW JOBS11/29/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-27T00:00Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud services, business solutions and design-led experiences delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Our professionals bring bold, fresh thinking combined with technology, business and industry expertise to help fuel transformation and growth for our clients and their customers. Avanade has 30,000 digitally connected people across 24 countries, bringing clients the best thinking through a collaborative culture that honors diversity and reflects the communities in which we operate. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation. Learn more at www.avanade.com.
THIS IS A W2 CONTRACT POSITION
Major Responsibilities and day to day activities and/or objective for the role:
This project involves making major changes to our Client's Medicaid eligibility and case management system to accommodate the Medicaid transition from fee for service to managed care.
* Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts
* Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the team's overall test objectives
* Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable
* Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date
* Manual Testing
* Experience with Web applications - the technology they're built on and how to test them
* Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
* Experience with the relationship between test conditions and test scripts - how to write each of them
* Attention to detail in process requirements
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel and Word)
* Experience understanding and reporting product defects
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with CURAM or the healthcare system - is a plus
Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
Requisition ID - 58530
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.