Mid Level Maximo Data Analyst - Nyc,Ny
Two95 International Inc.
New York , NY 11251
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Title Mid Level Maximo Data Analyst
Position 6+ Months Contract
Rate- $Open(Best Possible)
- Bachelor of Science in engineering, information systems or associated field.
- Experience in system or application management.
- Basic Structured Query Language (SQL) and relational database experience.
- User Acceptance Testing.
- Intermediate computer skills (Proficiency in MS Office Suite to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Able to multitask between production support, enhancements, testing, and special projects.
- Experience in using IBM Maximo is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide functional support to users of the Maximo 7.6 application and related systems through in-person and remote support
- Maintain end-to-end understanding of functional aspects of Maximo EAM and associated business processes
- Identify solutions to address issues raised throughout service request or incident lifecycle
- Maintain documentation (run books, functional design, build, deployment, install guides) and process standards
- Provide functional direction/assistance, working directly with users to identify and resolve issues adversely impacting business processes.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!.