Mid-Level Electrical Design Engineer
A&E Engineering, Inc
Greer , SC 29650
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Design Engineer will be responsible for working with project managers to generate elementary diagrams, P&IDs and other project documentation using the scope of work. Ideal candidates should have knowledge and understanding of electrical control systems, and have worked for a systems integration firm. This individual should be able to take a P&ID and develop I/O list, size wire and conduit; spec and develop elementaries, panel layouts, plan cable schedule, etc.; have the ability to collaborate with customers and internal engineers on project work.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 2 years experience with AutoCAD, AutoCAD Electrical and/or EPlan.
- Knowledge of engineering principles, common engineering practices and the product development cycle
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and collaborate with clients, project managers and engineers to deliver solutions
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office for generating documentation, wire lists, etc.
- 2 years experience working on electrical & instrumentation drawings, P&ID's,
- 2 years experience developingelementaries/schematics and/or ladder diagrams
- 2 years experience creating UL panel designs
- Successfully pass FE exam with interest in getting PE
- Travel: 10%
- A&E Engineering, Inc. will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. The background screening is a requirement of our clients and therefore a business necessity.
Compensation & Benefits:
A&E Engineering, Inc. offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package: medical, dental, vision; HSA; LT & ST Disability; 401(k); Paid Holidays & Vacation
Why A&E Engineering?
As a member of our team, you will be launching and building a successful career in automation and engineering, while tackling rewarding, fast-paced, high geek-factor assignments that challenge your intellect and skill. You will have the opportunity to learn from and work with some of the best engineering minds in the business; deepening your experience in industries such as automotive, chemicals, life sciences and others. While getting constant exposure to a wide variety of applications, industries, and customers, you will develop long term, beneficial relationships with key individuals. Your teammates at A&E will support you, have your back and aren't afraid to have fun. Come be a part of a team that furthers your careers goals; rewards hard work, creativity and commitment; and cares about YOU.
A&E Engineering, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
No outside recruiters or agencies.