Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Microsoft Office 365 Solution Specialist (Remote)
AG Consulting Partners, Inc.
Redmond , WA 98052
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
AG Consulting Partners is a Redmond based boutique consulting firm that embraces the entrepreneurial spirit to relentlessly deliver an exceptional experience and results for our people and our clients.
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the nation? Do you possess a unique blend of technical aptitude, impeccable customer service skills, and tactical competency? Do you have previous experience with Office 365 in either a customer service or training capacity? If you are looking to be a part of and represent a company that puts its people first, look no further.
This is not a systems admin or engineering role, but one that is customer and product focused. As an Office 365 Solution Specialist, you will be working remotely with customers and clients of various seniority, educating them on Office 365 services and products.
- Orchestrate discovery calls with customers and their account teams
- Have engaging, intelligent conversations with customers about Office 365 usage and functionality to mitigate issues and increase user adoption
- Help drive customer success and adoption of Office 365 and related products
- Educate customers on Office 365 products and provide them real world scenarios of usage
- Initiate and drive business strategy discussions with C-level executives and business decision makers around industry drivers and workloads
- Effectively utilize ticketing systems to keep notes and store information
- Experience with Office 365 in either a customer service, sales, or training capacity
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience with demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas
- At least 3 to 5 years of customer service experience and commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge of deployment methodologies for Office 365 and related products
- Comfortable with a constantly changing work process, able to adapt quickly
- Problem-solving and analytical skills are critical for this role
- Knowledge of equivalent on premise technologies (Exchange, SharePoint, Lync / Skype Server, etc.)
- Experience working with Microsoft Partners
- Basic knowledge of DNS and TCP/IP
- Power BI experience is highly valued
- Office 365 certified or willing to obtain certification is preferable
We provide excellent benefits to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, PTO, education reimbursement, wellness allowances, community and philanthropic events and flexible career paths.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team of amazing consultants and partners!