Microsoft Dynamics Admin
Global Channel Management, Inc.
Las Vegas , NV 89101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Microsoft Dynamics Admin needs 2+ years of experience in ERP system configuration and support.
Microsoft Dynamics Admin requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business management or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Oracle ERP preferred
- Strong SQL and Power BI report development skills
- Excel Macro and VBA Scripting skills preferred •
- Experience with ETL tools and data integrations •
- Experience in security and user access management •
- A solid understanding of GAAP and Financial Statement presentation
- Experience in supporting Accounting close processes
- Skilled in interpreting other departments’ requirements and proactively turning them into solutions
- Familiarity with Oracle Data Relationship Management (DRM) a plus
Microsoft Dynamics Admin duties:
- Primary responsibility of managing the Microsoft Dynamics ERP systems.
- Partner with the Retail and company Entertainment Business Services (CEBS) Business teams, as well as the IT and Oracle ERP administration teams, to ensure all business and systems requirements are vetted and implemented in a standardized, coordinated and controlled manner.
- Adhere to SOX and ICFR controls, and will participate in audit processes as needed.
- Financial reporting and assisting with the administration of our Oracle ERP and EPM systems.