Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Consultant
Washington , DC 20036
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Analytica is seeking a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Consultantto assist withimplementation and customization ofan internalCRM Dynamics solution. The consultantwill have the ability to lead discussions and draw functional requirements out of business users and other internal key stakeholders.
Primary Responsibilities Include (But Are Not Necessarily Limited To):
- Implement, administer security and configure Dynamics 365 and on-premise Dynamics applications.
- Integrate CRM solution into other systems like an ERP, Intranet and Websites.
- Perform requirements analysis and design with project leads, business analysts and internal customers.
- Design/build/test/deploy functionality built/configured in Dynamics 365.
- Build data migration and integration mappings as needed.
- Implement data integrations with applications on premise and in the cloud.
- Document work/code including and not limited to process workflows and architecture diagrams.
- At least 5 years of related experience in the specification, development and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certification is preferred
- Understanding of the Dynamics CRM server configuration and set up
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRMs asynchronous service and related issues a plus
- Familiarity with Active Directory configuration as it relates to CRM Users
- Demonstrated familiarity and expertise in customizing fields, forms, attributes, views and reports in Microsoft CRM
- Ability to develop CRM workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues
- Understanding of core concepts surrounding CRM data structure and related database tables, views and indexes
- Assist with data integrations with applications on premise and in the cloud.
- Document work/code including and not limited to process workflows and architecture diagrams
- Experience with Microsoft CRM 2013/2016/ Online
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Management or Computer Science or similar degree
:Analytica is a leading consulting and information technology solutions provider to public sector organizations supporting health, civilian, and national security missions. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Washington D.C., the company is an establishedSBA certified HUBZone
and8(a) small business
that hasbeen recognized byInc. Magazine
each of the past three years as one of the 250 fastest-growingcompanies in theU.S. Analytica specializes in providing software and systems engineering, information management, analytics & visualization, agile project management, and management consulting services.The companyis appraised by the
Software Engineering Institute (SEI) atCMMI Maturity Level 3
and is anISO 9001:2008 certified