Microsoft 365 Solution Architect, Japanese Speaker
AG Consulting Partners
Redmond , WA 98052
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you possess a unique blend of technical administration, consulting and/or pre-sales and post-sales experience across the Microsoft 365 Suite?
Are you fluent in Japanese?
Are you committed to impeccable customer service?
Can you drive strategic technology conversations with C-Level decision makers?
Do you have previous experience with Office 365, Windows 10 or EMS Solution Architecture?
System Admins and Engineers: This is a product-focused role, which centers on driving outcomes with customers through targeted discussions – it is NOT a hands-on technical role. If you find that is not the right next step for your career, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link. Thanks!
As a Microsoft 365 Solution Architect for AG Consulting Partners, a typical day might include the following:
- Working with customers and clients of varying seniority to help a customer paint the vision of how Microsoft would be the best partner to support the customer’s aspirations
- Orchestrating discovery calls and driving strategic technology conversations with customers and their account teams
- Effectively articulating the value and long-term benefit of actively using Microsoft 365 products and services
- Providing pre-sales technical / architectural support and driving successful user adoption
- Educating customers on Microsoft 365 products and providing them real world use-case scenarios
- Building and maintaining trusted advisor relationships with influential technical decision makers for the successful adoption and deployment of Microsoft products and technologies
- Evangelizing current and future Microsoft Office products and technologies including full platform software roadmap
This job might be for you if:
- You’re motivated to achieve, and even exceed, defined activity quotas.
- You think on your feet. You know how to guide a productive conversation and customize your messaging for your audience and their unique needs.
- You’re flexible with continually changing internal processes. You know how to quickly roll with the punches.
- You’re great at influencing others. You’re a super-fan of Microsoft’s productivity products and services and get excited about the opportunity to turn your customers to fans too.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love helping others find creative solutions. You don’t get easily discouraged. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone and you’re comfortable communicating in writing and in meetings.
- Experience with Microsoft 365 (planning, deployment, host-client requirements, upgrade/migration paths) and Windows 10 (upgrade/update paths, deployment scenarios, native security features) in either a technical Administration, Solution Architecture, pre-sales, posts-sales, or training capacity
- 3-5 years Technical Administration or Solution Architecture experience with demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined activity quotas
- Native or business proficiency in Japanese
- Experience with Office 365 Email Migration, Deployment, Architecture, and Administration, including mobile and web-based application considerations and planning, security configuration (Exchange Online Protection, Advanced Threat Protection)
- Microsoft Office 365 Planning and Deployment experience with Enterprise customers (charting premise/hybrid/cloud journey and associated considerations for short versus long-term architecture)
- 5+ years of professional experience as a senior technical resource with regular customer interactions
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 identity and access management, including on-premise based AD integration (AD Connect, Conditional Access, Information Protect, Data Loss Prevention, Data Encryption)
- Technical experience with Microsoft 365 security (Windows Defender/Advanced Threat Protection, Security and Compliance Center, EMS suite)
- Experience deploying/upgrading/updating Office 365 ProPlus (deployment methods, update channels, supported peripheral Office applications)
- 2-4 years Sales experience
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
You might also have:
- Knowledge of equivalent on-premise technologies (Exchange, SharePoint, Lync/Skype Server, etc.)
- Experience working with Microsoft partners
- Basic knowledge of enterprise networks (DNS, TCP/IP)
- Experience with Microsoft Unified Communications (Lync/Skype for Business, Teams, SIP, VoIP)
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 licensing (acquisition/application, management)
- Power BI experience (licensing, architecture)
- Microsoft Office 365 certification (MCSA) or a willingness to obtain certification