Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Great opportunity for a Microbiology Supervisor
in the southern area of New Mexico.
Responsibilities of the Microbiology Supervisor:
- This is a full time position, morning shift, and rotating weekends and holidays.
- Offering full benefit package
Requirements of the Microbiology Supervisor:
- Supervises the activities and team within the section of Microbiology.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to bench work and supervision of day to day operations.
- Also responsible for evaluations and competency assessments of 5 direct reports and additional rotating staff.
- She/he ensures compliance with TJC, OSHA and NM State regulatory standards.
- This individual is active participant in the antimicrobial stewardship and infection control committees.
- Assumes additional supervisory responsibilities as needed.
- Provides service to patients throughout the life span including newborns, children, adolescents, adults and geriatric age group.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related field.
- Certified as a Medical Technologist(MT ASCP) or Clinical Laboratory Scientist(CLS ASCP)
- Four years experience in Clinical Microbiology.
- Knowledge of TJC or CAP accreditation requirements.
This area offers sunshine almost every day of the year and breathtaking sunsets on the mountains, rivers, activities and a mixture of outdoors as well as bountiful indoor activities.