VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00Cyber Strategy Analyst, Journeyman Level
Req #: 213907
Location: Tampa, FL US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must Be Current
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI needs a Cyber Strategy Analyst to support our client at US CENTCOM at MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL on a funded contract.
* Strategic level planning experience and in-depth knowledge of strategic planning, Joint Publication 5-0, and the Military Decision Making Process.
* Candidate must have a solid familiarity with network and defense-in-depth capabilities, application and network security.
* Candidate must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
* Experience briefing senior military and civil service employees.
* Candidate must be able to read and understand DoD Cyber Security orders, policies and procedures.
* Candidate must have an understanding of vulnerabilities, exploits, and practical working knowledge of DoD Cyber Security program.
* Support will include working with government and contract staff to help establish cyber strategic objectives and roadmaps for US Central Command.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
Required Education and/or Certifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline or equivalent and 2+ years related experience.
* Must meet DoD 8570.01-M minimum of IAT Level II Certification (i.e. Security +).
* 2+ Years of experience understanding and implementing DoD, DISA, Joint Staff, CNSSI and NIST cybersecurity instructions, publications and policies.
* 2+ Years of experience in understanding and validating DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs); DISA Security Requirements Guides (SRGs), National Security Agency Security Configuration Guides.
* Must be able to work independently and have briefing, writing and customer interface skills.
* Experience briefing senior military and civil service employees.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Experience at USCENTCOM, within the USCENTCOM AOR, and familiarity with its Components.
* Solid administrative and clerical skills.
* Technical network administration experience
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Caci International Inc.TampaFL
VIEW JOBS11/11/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-09T00:00Senior Manager, Sales Strategy & Planning - Americas
Equinix is a Fortune 500 data center colocation and interconnection company headquartered in the Bay Area. We are a dynamic and growing company with an unbeatable corporate culture and looking for smart, driven and pleasant individuals to join our team.
At Equinix, we make the internet work faster, better, and more reliably. We hire talented people who thrive on solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Our culture is at the heart of our success and it's our authentic, humble, gritty people who create The Magic of Equinix. We share a real passion for winning and put the customer at the center of everything we do.
Americas Sales Operations is the arm of Global Sales Operations tasked to drive sales evolution throughout the Americas region. We are looking for a visionary leader to articulate, advise and track progress against ambitious growth goals.
The Senior Manager, Sales Strategy and Operations is accountable for sales strategy and/or sales operations for a region or territory in a manner which supports the sales effort and any change and evolution within it (including acquisitions). The Senior Manager is expected to initiate and drive projects that are considered necessary for operating a best-in-class Sales Strategy and Operations team
* Deep understanding of Sales Operations functions in general & ability to interact with and influence compensation, systems, process and support
* Development and delivery of communications for executive audiences
* Consultative change management mindset and practices
* Ability to absorb, understand and derive insight from large and dispersed data sets
* You can mentor and encourage people development of your direct reports and colleagues
* You envision, propose, and quantify impact of sales strategy and practice to Americas and Global Sales Management teams.
* Construct and drive groundbreaking sales programs including territory expansions, Channel programs, targeted account penetration and new product introductions
* Contributes to the development of sales growth strategies to achieve Equinix Sales objectives
* Works with senior management to identify and prioritize key sales programs
* You drive the annual planning cycle from development of sales coverage guidelines, territory construction, and quota outlay
* You challenge and coach a team of top performing Business Partners and Analysts to deliver at their peak and graduate into leadership roles within Sales Ops and more broadly within the Equinix organization
* Build and manage roadmaps for Americas Planning and Reporting to visualize and drive the journey from where we are today to where we need to be tomorrow
* 10+ years experience preferred: 7+ years of experience in a strategic planning and reporting role; 3+ years of experience influencing and managing teams
* Experience with CRM, ERP and reporting platforms
* Management or Operations Consulting background desirable
* Bachelor's Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics)
* MBA preferred
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00Job Number:4807
Position Title:Sr Integration Developer
This position is dedicated to developing data integration solutions leveraging our enterprise application integration platform. These solutions often are complex and cross multiple systems and applications in the company. A significant portion of this position is dedicated to coding technical solutions. The Senior Integration Developer will also play an active role in the identification and creation of all necessary documentation as defined by the standard Systems Development Methodology (SDM) process. This position will also assist in post implementation support and system enhancements as well as resolving complex performance tuning.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for designing, coding, testing and documenting re-usage ETL objects
* Prepare estimates for complex projects to allow management to accurately forecast project delivery dates
* Assist project team with unit testing. Develop system test plans and perform full system testing prior to implementation
* Provide production on-call support to existing systems
* Review migration documentation and assist in the production implementation
* Validate production environment after implementation
* Train team members in how to monitor and enhance the delivered system
* Contribute to ETL development standard definition and compliance
* Provide assistance and training to developers regarding the use of ETL development standards as necessary
* Assist in continuous improvement efforts and enhancing project team methodology and performance
* Follow all established policies and procedures within the IT and corporate environment. This will include published security standards and coding techniques as well as the documented IT strategy
* Follow the established principles of the Information Technology Mission, Vision, Values & Principles (MVVP)
* Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* 7+ years of data integration work experience preferred
* 3 years of Informatica PowerCenter development experience preferred with at least two years of recent experience in PowerCenter version 8.x and/or 9.x preferred
* Development experience with Microsoft BizTalk preferred
* Exposure to data warehousing concepts, designs, methodologies, tools, SDLC, and approaches
* Demonstrate proficiency in writing complex Microsoft T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server) queries
* Strong written and communication skills required
* Dedicated, hardworking and quick learning
* Strong team player and team leader
* Strong interest in a career in Data Integration
* Strong analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills
Community / Marketing Title:Senior Integration Developer
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Talbots is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates. Hiring decisions are based upon a candidate's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration and are made without regard to race, sex, national origin, color, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, religion, or any other category protected by applicable law. Talbots is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for job applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation to perform the essential duties of the position you are seeking or to participate in the application process please contact email@example.com. Talbots will make reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified applicants or employees, unless such accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operations of the Company's business.
Location_formattedLocationLong:Tampa, Florida US
The Talbots IncTampaFL