Paradigm Information Services
Corvallis , OR 97330
Posted 3 months ago
Paradigm is seeking a skilled Metrology Engineer for our client, HP Inc., in Corvallis, OR. The Metrology Engineer will analyze complex data sets and provide Semiconductor Metrology Engineering services such as recommending process changes, alterations to measurement methods, and design adjustments in order to improve testing and reliability. This position uses design understanding, advanced metrology system knowledge, and design of experiment skills to drive impactful process and design improvements.
Type: Long-term contract, full time, on-site
Location: Corvallis, OR
Pay Rate: DOE
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, PTO, sick days
Responsibilities of the Metrology Engineer:
- Applies uncertainty analysis, reliability analysis, new measurement techniques, and specification interpretation.
- Assists in developing models, databases, and spreadsheets to analyze measurement data and provides summary statistical analysis and metrics for consultation within Metrology and to the business partners.
- Uses engineering methods (e.g., mathematical models, simulation, statistics) to support the development of optimal measurement solutions.
- Designs/develops calibration system/test fixtures, data processing tools, and algorithms.
- Leads development of and generates calibration procedures and software.
- Guides others in the design of test hardware, software, and systems to achieve test requirements.
- Maintains and improves relevant quality metrics for process measurements made with the assigned equipment fleet.
- Develops and executes new recipes and measurement techniques as requested by customers and product development programs.
- Executes gauge R&R studies in support of achieving metrology equipment quality goals and new technology programs.
- Summarizes and delivers measurement results to customer.
Requirements of the Metrology Engineer:
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, machine vision systems, physics, mechanical engineering or chemistry.
- 3-5 years of CMOS and MEMS manufacturing, tooling, and process experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience in metrology or calibration/certification preffered.
- 3+ years of experience in project management.
- 3+ years performing statistical analysis.
- 3+ years of experience developing measurement procedures.
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.
About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only local candidates able to work directly for Paradigm as W-2 employees can be considered for this position. No agents, please.