Metal Panels Construction Foreman
F L Crane & Sons Inc
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 2 weeks ago
F. L. Crane & Sons, Inc. an employee-owned specialty contractor with over 75 years of experience covering a wide range of finishing, metal panel systems and custom crating. We are based out of Fulton MS and operate 14 divisions throughout the southeastern part of the US. We pride ourselves on our family culture, dedication to innovation, and maintaining the highest standards in the industry.
We are looking for a competent Construction Foreman at our Metal Panels Division to coordinate operations and oversee workers at construction sites. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project. A construction foreman has a solid background in the field. Your leadership skills and your extensive experience have earned you the ability to direct the work of others and make quick decisions. You must be well-organized and favor safety above everything else.
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to managers, engineers etc.
- Travel and transport crews to various work locations as needed
RequirementsHigh School Diploma or Equivalent (preferred). 3+ years related experience required or Construction Management degree3+ years minimum experience in installing metals panels, metal stud framing, glass or curtain installation, or structural steel erection (required) Valid driver's license and a clean driving record. Completion of OSHA 30 within 90 days Detailed and hands on approach Proven experience as construction foreman In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints Excellent organizational and leadership skills Ability to communicate and report effectively Aptitude in math Problem-solving abilities Willingness to travel to multiple locations, with frequent overnight stays. Hotel and per-diem provided
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Voluntary Insurance (Vision, Basic Life Insurance & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Voluntary Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan