VIEW JOBS11/30/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-28T00:00<p>Marley Spoon has an exciting opportunity for a recipe developer who is passionate about cooking and food in general to join our culinary team based in Manhattan. The ideal candidate is an obsessed and passionate cook, who has great attention to detail and is confident with multitasking and communication skills, as you will be working either remotely from your home kitchen or within a busy test kitchen.</p><p>You will have the opportunity to constantly learn from recipe developers and food stylists across both Martha & Marley Spoon and Dinnerly brands.</p><p>On the whole - we started Marley Spoon because we love cooking and we love eating.</p><p>Please do not apply without a cover letter.</p><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>Great attention to detail - this is a must.</li> <li>Formal culinary training and/or a minimum of 1+ years experience in a commercial or test kitchen is essential.</li> <li>1+ years experience with professional food styling.</li> <li>Highly competent computer skills (Google docs, MS Excel).</li> <li>Genuinely passionate about food and have a good understanding of different ingredients and cuisines.</li> <li>Excellent written and spoken English.</li> <li>Collaborative team player who also has the confidence to make decisions, and own them.</li> <li>Confident communication skills for interacting inside and outside of the culinary department.</li> <li>Ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment where priorities can shift quickly, you are a facile multi-tasker with a proactive attitude.</li> </ul><p><br></p><p>Your job</p><ul> <li>Develop recipes for both brands that fit our budgets and delight our customers.</li> </ul><ul> <li>Cross-test recipes.</li> </ul><ul> <li>Food style on set once a week</li> </ul><ul> <li>Idea generation for special add on and holiday recipes.</li> </ul><ul> <li>Sampling/cooking of potential new ingredients.</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><ul> <li>Gain experience and insight into an online food business, particularly in recipe development and food styling process.</li> <li>Be a part of building a business from the ground up - we're nimble problem-solvers and we believe the best idea in the room wins.</li> <li>A great kitchen environment with a diverse mix of passionate Marley Spooners who will provide room for your personal growth.</li> <li>Great fun at work (lots of tastings!).</li> <li>An open, diverse and respectful culture with multiple nationalities.</li> </ul>Marley SpoonNew YorkNY
VIEW JOBS9/30/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-29T00:00Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world and we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services and we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, and international, and our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Green Chef is looking for an organized, deadline-driven, detail-oriented recipe editor to join their Recipe Card Production Team. The ideal candidate will be able to masterfully update recipes to brand standardization, compose clever culinary copy, and scour language for style, clarity, grammar, and punctuation - all while staying mindful of a tight production workflow. Green Chef recipe cards are the most important connection we have to our customers, and clear, concise, error-free recipes ensure a truly successful customer experience.
You will ...
* Copy edit and proofread 25+ recipes per week, ensuring accuracy, clarity, and consistency of voice and style across all recipe cards
* Write clear and concise recipe titles, subtitles, and descriptions
* Work closely with the Culinary and Operations teams to eliminate recipe errors if/when product changes are made
* Collaborate with Project Management to ensure all editorial deadlines are met or beat
* Implement and interpret customer feedback as it applies to recipes
* Update online recipe cards
* Have an innate love of food and cooking
You are ...
* Exceptionally skilled in copy editing, proofreading, and ensuring adherence to style guides
* A judicious editor; you are capable of distilling complex company initiatives into accessible copy for home cooks
* Highly organized with supreme attention to detail. You'll triple confirm and cross-check until you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that it's correct!
* Able to meet extremely tight deadlines while ensuring complete accuracy across all projects and tasks
* A self-starter and truly proactive problem solver who works relentlessly to execute all steps needed until the problem is resolved
* Proficient in Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, Excel, project management software, and content management systems
At a minimum, you have ...
* Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, or a Communications-related field
* 3-5 years experience in editing, writing, and content creation
* Background in food editorial required; familiarity with recipe writing standards is an asset
You'll get …
* Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
* Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
* $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
* 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
* Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
* Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
* Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
VIEW JOBS11/27/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-25T00:00The Company
Siemens Corporation is a U.S. subsidiary of Siemens AG, a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure - Creating Environments that Care
Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries, enhancing the way we live and work to significantly improve efficiency and sustainability.
Making real what matters: Humans care. We want an urban, sustainable, livable world that optimally combines real and digital solutions. We address infrastructure challenges, contributing to sustainable development and creating the best possible environments in which to live and work.
With smart infrastructure from Siemens, we intelligently connect energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We create an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps us to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive and communities to progress.
Digital Grid Business Unit
The Digital Grid Business Unit is the leading global supplier of products, systems, solutions, and services. We ensure reliable, secure, affordable energy supply in a decentralizing, decarbonizing, digitalizing and all-electrifying energy world. Electrical energy makes the world go round. No matter where power comes from or where it has to go, we make sure it makes it's way - every step of the way!
Digital Grid key portfolio element include substation automation, protection, metering & communications; grid control; smart grid applications, analytics & IoT offerings; grid planning and simulation.
We are headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with major locations in Foster City, CA; Schenectady, NY; Houston, TX; Fairfax, VI, and Wendell, NC. This position can be located in any of these regions: Pacific North West (Portland/ Seattle), Pacific South West(SF/Rosemead /San Diego), Mid West (Houston) and North East ( New York/ New Jersey)
Siemens Digital Grid - Ahead of the Challenge - Ahead of the Change!
If you are looking for a career that will contribute to shaping the future of tomorrow, that will impact the sustainability of the energy industry, with work side by side the brightest minds in the industry let's talk!
Technical Promoter / Consultant for Energy Automation Products
The growth of our Technical Promoter / Consultant roles is an essential strategic investment in our business. Working together with the Sales Team, this technical expert role will be responsible for communicating with customers product value and differentiators, preparing and executing Relay Protection and Automation product demonstration to the Power Utilities (IoUs, PoUs, Muni's and Coops) across Generation Transmission and Distribution segments. This role will develop, drive and prescribe innovative Protection and Automation solutions within the US market, facilitating growth of the SIPROTEC and SICAM Product Brands with the end goal of having the product in the engineering and approval standards of the Utilities.
Key Strategic aspects of the Job Function
* Bringing Thought Leadership in day to day engagement with the Utility segment to share the value propositions associated with the Siemens Products
* Driving approvals of the SIPROTEC and SICAM portfolio in the engineering and approval standards of Key Utilities to the assigned region
* Promoting standard Conventional Protection and Substation Automation Products Direct from Utilities or Channels , but leveraging futuristic technologies like Digital Substation technologies , Electromagnetic Pulse Mitigation and Cloud based IoT Solutions
Key Operational Aspects of the Job Function
* Fostering Collaboration with the Utility Sales Teams and the Energy Automation Product and System Business Developers in the assigned region
* Enabling Sales to build opportunity pipeline for products and systems by enhancing the specification activity with Utilities to get the product in the standards
* Supporting Sales with expert level engagement in Utilities to qualify leads into RFQs and order income
* Training and knowledge enhancement to engineering and protection managers in the Utilities and their associated Channels (Panel Builders, EPCs. Engineering consultants)
* First point of contact for the Utilities and Sales in the assigned region for all application related questions - prompt responsiveness to ensure high NPS for assigned set of utilities
* Representing Siemens in Various conferences and forums to create brand affinity ( via White Papers, Journals or addressing forums )
* Day to day support to Siemens Reps in the assigned region for expert engagement with Munis/ Coops and IoUs
* Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering / Power Systems
* 5 + years of Core Protection and Automation experience in Commissioning, Business Development, Projects with a strong endeavor to influence customers with technology
* Strong customer service and building positive relationship skills, with prior direct customer experience
* Extremely partner-focused, proactive and effective within a team environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with soft skills on Microsoft office packages
* Flexibility to travel upto 50 % with full discretion to plan customer interface and travel schedules depending on regional demand
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Siemens CorporationNew YorkNY
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.