VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00<p>Stadium Goods is the world's premier sneaker and streetwear marketplace. Since launching in 2015, we have had only one goal: to make it easier to buy and sell premium footwear, apparel, and accessories. We work hard to deliver an incredible user experience both online and in person, and strive to get better each and every day.</p><p>We are currently seeking experienced Ecommerce Associate to contribute to our Ecommerce product experience in partnership with our Ecommerce Directors and other product leads. This candidate will support the success and growth of our Ecommerce business by driving sales, implementing streamlines operational procedures, and manage customer success across channels; especially those in Chinese markets.</p><p>This individual is highly motivated with a strong sense of ownership and responsibility to dialogue with Ecommerce needs both through internal and external teams. This includes being energetic, self-motivated, and decisive with data to drive Ecommerce growth opportunities. The ideal candidate excels in a fast-paced environment of a startup, digital product, and is obsessed with using data-driven analytics to deliver Ecommerce initiatives against short-notice deadlines.</p><p>As the Ecommerce Associate, you will own assist with Ecommerce Customer Experiences, exceed sales goals, drive traffic through marketing efforts, review, and validate orders. As an associate, you will have hands on experience working with both digital and warehouse teams to ensure all incoming and outgoing product is handled and processed accurately and timely across Ecommerce needs.</p> <p>Responsibilities </p> <ul> <li>Work with Ecommerce and Product Leads to own end-to-end management of online shop and product launches;</li> <li>Coordinate Ecommerce digital assets in partnership with channel specific press;</li> <li>Collaborate with digital product engineering, data science, warehousing, 3PL, retail, and operations on incoming/outgoing logistics;</li> <li>Ability to exceed sales targets and goals through Ecommerce Product Management;</li> <li>Provide customer support across Ecommerce platforms to ensure an increase in daily active users and a consistent brand experience;</li> <li>Assist with ensuring our website is up to date, reflecting new product details, merchandising strategies, and seasonal goals;</li> <li>Manage Ecommerce content and oversee the uploading and updating of content, image assets, and copy across collections, landing pages, and informational product pages;</li> <li>Leverage our A/B testing tools and personalization platform to build targeted and tailored shopping experiences based on Ecommerce segmentation strategies;</li> <li>Oversee QA efforts from an Ecommerce perspective on a daily basis and especially after large development implementations, documenting bugs, inaccurate information, and other site errors;</li> <li>Own daily reporting of key Ecommerce metrics across our internal tools, Google Analytics, and Magento platforms;</li> <li>Handle day-to-day data processing for incoming orders by maneuvering between Excel and Tableau;</li> <li>Maintain data integrity and tidiness within an orders database;</li> <li>Stay up-to-date with industry news and highly coveted products to prioritize certain product listings and inventory to sync on our different channels;</li> <li>Encourage customer loyalty and increase sales, drive revenue and customer satisfaction through customer acquisition, retention, and growth metrics;</li> <li>Provide a high touch premium brand service experience while constantly identifying opportunities to seek new initiatives, participate in functional service enhancements, and build on amazing ecommerce user experience. </li> </ul><p><strong>Requirements</strong></p><ul> <li>Exceptional attention to detail with experience in retail operating and inventory systems;</li> <li>Experience with web and Ecommerce platforms with a preference on Magento, Shopify, or the like;</li> <li>Experience working on an Ecommerce site with a strong eye for digital user experience, UI, and intuitive design; </li> <li>Past retail or luxury experience with keen understanding of premium product client needs and expectations;</li> <li>Luxury Ecommerce sales and customer service experience as a core tenet for work; </li> <li>Prior experience with content entry, QA with product-engineering teams, site merchandising or analytics;</li> <li>Prior experience with Ecommerce content management preferred; </li> <li>Extremely comfortable with reporting, data analysis, and Excel;</li> <li>Proficient with Tableau, MySQL, and R; preferred knowledge of HTML/CSS;</li> <li>General knowledge of Adobe Photoshop;</li> <li>Strong English verbal and written communication skills; proficient in Chinese;</li> <li>Resourceful and creative problem solver;</li> <li>Passion to drive, meet, and exceed sales goals and customer expectations;</li> <li>Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment.</li> </ul><p><strong>Benefits</strong></p><ul> <li>Comprehensive total rewards package that includes competitive salary and health benefits</li> <li>Generous paid time off & work from home policy</li> <li>Dynamic career growth opportunities</li> <li>A fun, creative and mission-driven work environment</li> <li>Team outings and afterwork events</li> </ul>Stadium GoodsNew YorkNY
VIEW JOBS11/14/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-12T00:00At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough. Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We're creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world. It's an obsession.
We've been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections and experiences, we've been defining sport culture since the beginning. And we're never done. Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
Line of Business: DTC
Department: Visual Excellence
Location (City): Varies
Direct Reporting Line (ad): Visual Merchandising Leader
Indirect / 2nd Direct Reporting Line: Store Manager
Personnel Managed (Y/N): Y
Key Interfaces (Relationships with other dept/groups): Customers, peers, and Supervisors
Elevate the Visual Merchandising standards and In Store Communications (ISC) execution standards within each store to ensure consistency and compliance with Global standards. Flawlessly execute corporate visual and merchandising directives & review and understand all corporate directives, global standards and visual merchandising space plans. Assist Visual Excellence Area Manager with special projects, floor moves, special events, corporate requests and train associates on presentation standards.
* Drives sales and manages execution of merchandise placement.
* Implement all Visual Merchandising to comply with Global standards.
* Ensures all windows and ISC are presented to a high standard including mannequin dressing and positioning, lighting direction, cleanliness, steaming and price communication.
* Implement all major floor moves during monthly load ins.
* Execute daily actionable items pertaining to Visual.
* Correct use and positioning of ISC tools.
* Update mannequins on a weekly basis.
* Weekly submission of VM compliance tool (including taking and uploading photos)
* Update the Space Management Tool weekly for floor plan and fixture allocation based on product presentation movement. Weekly analysis of Space Management Results with SM and draft action plan.
* Partner with VE Area Training Manager to train all associates on presentation standards.
Participate in planning, set-up, and take-down of all special events.
* Is aware of store and individual targets and actively works to meet or exceed these by using all resources available within the store.
* Complies with store policies and procedures to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
* Collaborates productively and respectfully with team members to meet or exceed store goals.
* Communicates a desire for ongoing learning and welcomes all available opportunities to increase individual and store performance.
* Makes themselves available to support other team members when needed.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
* Proven Passion for visual merchandising.
* Interest in sports and fashion desirable, with a good eye for style, coordination and attention to detail.
* Ability to think conceptually, in strategic terms and diagnose and translate sales/category reporting to an in store merchandising strategy.
* Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
* Knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
* Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions and request clarification if needed.
* Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
* Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English.
* Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
* Must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* At least one year experience working in a sports/fashion retail environment in a Visual Merchandising capacity.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
adidas participates in E-Verify. For more information, click here. (link below)
adidas celebrates diversity, supports inclusiveness and encourages individual expression in our workplace. We do not tolerate the harassment or discrimination toward any of our applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AdidasNew York CityNY
VIEW JOBS11/17/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-15T00:00We are a New York City-based online retailer and digital marketing agency<br />
representing over 200 brands on the world's largest online marketplaces. An e-commerce<br />
authority with 10 years of the most cutting-edge expertise, our company has cultivated a<br />
core mastery of Amazon, where it is also a Top 200 seller.<br />
Providing one-on-one brand management and a clear preservation of brand identity, the company executes full optimization of brands’ Amazon presence. As an e-tailer, we are revolutionizing a premium shopping experience with our solution-based bundles, adding value for brands and customers alike.<br />
The eCommerce Purchasing & Inventory Planner will project, plan and price inventory for our<br />
fast paced eCommerce company. This candidate will be responsible for analyzing new lucrative<br />
vendors and dealer sheets as well as setting pricing and restocking existing products and<br />
potentially new SKUs for our eCommerce store and marketplaces (Amazon).<br />
<strong>Duties and Responsibilities:</strong><br />
● Restock inventory on all online sales channels, primarily Amazon, by forecasting trends<br />
and demand.<br />
● Identifying new opportunities / products.<br />
● Adjust order volumes and pricing based on buy-in opportunities, vendor stock issues,<br />
seasonal fluctuations<br />
● Analyze new vendors and dealer sheets to create an initial purchase order.<br />
● Updating costs for SKUs in Skubana<br />
● Updating strategies and repricing on Informed<br />
● Set pricing strategies for new products, and refine pricing strategies for existing<br />
● Follow up with vendors on product deliveries, out of stock issues, pricing issues.<br />
● Coordinate with Logistics/ Operations team to ensure timely receiving of products and to<br />
decrease warehouse costs.<br />
● Work closely with Brand Management and Buying Team to identify aged inventory and<br />
implement actions to minimizing such inventory.<br />
● Coordinate with vendors for new products / pricing / promotions.<br />
● Work jointly with the finance team to ensure proper and accurate invoicing.<br />
● Address all other pricing and planning duties as directed by the buyers’ team.<br />
● Research new softwares to improve and master productivity.<br />
● Analyze the company's data to identify issues and provide solutions.<br />
● Organize company data in clear reports for all departments.<br />
● Research new trends in the industry and new programs on online marketplaces.<br />
● Train and Manage members for the Purchasing Department and expand department as<br />
● Communicate with Outsource team to ensure productivity.<br />
● At least one year of Analytical experience<br />
● High analytic and financial acumen with a desire to problem solve<br />
● Strong Microsoft Excel skills is a MUST<br />
● Candidate should be proactive in his / her work approach.<br />
● Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask<br />
● Ability to partner and communicate effectively with internal team as well as vendors<br />
● Ability to think creatively to increase profitability and decrease overheads<br />
● eCommerce experience a PLUS<br />
<strong>Compensation And Benefits:</strong><br />
● Competitive pay<br />
● Health, dental and vision<br />
● PTO accrual<br />
● Commuter Benefits, FSA<br />
● Traditional 401(k)<br />
● Fun, open and collaborative work environment in New York City<br />
● Unlimited coffee and snacks<br />
● Free domestic flight covered in first year and an additional flight for every year<br />
● Up to $1,000 per year covered in additional learning courses<br />
● Regular opportunity and support for career growthJaghireNew YorkNY