Stocking of beverage products in retail accounts according to set diagrams and display standards. Full-time opportunities are also available. Great entry level job for sales, operations or supervisory opportunities.
Locally-owned and nationally-recognized, Crescent Crown Distributing is one of the largest beer distributors in the U.S. With over 1,200 employees and distribution territories covering greater Phoenix, Arizona and Southern Louisiana, Crescent Crown is an exciting place to work, with diverse opportunities, rapid growth and advancement, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. Join an exciting industry and grow with us!
- Valid drivers license (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Previous customer service experience.
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance must reflect dependability, initiative,
professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
Affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected
veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with
- Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
- Safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set instructions
- Ability to work in customer storage areas which may not be air conditioned
- Ability to operate a handheld device
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and
level of the work being performed by individuals assigned to this
position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties,
responsibilities, and skills required for this position.
If applicable, candidates for this position may be subject to the
successful completion of pre-employment criminal background, motor
vehicle record, D.O.T. safety performance and drug/alcohol history,
employment/education verification, reference checks and post-offer
physical examination and drug/alcohol screening in accordance with the
Companys hiring process and substance abuse policies.
- Auto/mileage reimbursement
Comprehensive benefits package in addition to competitive pay, training and advancement opportunities. Benefits include: group health, FSA/HSA accounts, dental, vision, life, short/long term disability, critical illness, and accident insurances. We also offer paid time off (holiday, vacation, personal), retirement benefits (401k and Roth 401k) and many other benefits such as dependent tuition scholarship grants and a wellness program.
Crescent Crown Distributing, L.L.C.