San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The RealReal is leading the way in authenticated luxury consignment, online and in real life at our brick and mortar locations. Founded in 2011, were growing fast and fundamentally changing the way people buy and sell luxury a multi-billion dollar industry. With a team of in-house experts who inspect every item we sell, our commitment to authenticity sets us apart and creates a foundation of trust with shoppers and consignors. Our mission to extend the lifecycle of luxury items is leading innovation in sustainable fashion. Were proud to promote the circular economy and to be the first luxury member of the Ellen MacArthur Foundations prestigious CE100 USA.
Employees at The RealReal are dedicated, collaborative and innovative, and were looking for exceptional talent to join our team. Build your career with us and enjoy 401K matching, health, dental and vision insurance, commuter flex spending, healthcare flex spending, generous PTO, a mothers room, flexible work hours and Friday bagels!
We are looking for a Merchandise Coordinator to support the Merchandise Manager in the Womens Category.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the fashion industry (key designers and trends), have a flexible schedule, be task oriented and deadline driven, and have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment. Strong attention to detail is a must. MS Office knowledge is important. The schedule for this position is Tuesday-Saturday.
PRODUCTION & ANALYTICS
- Support Senior Merchandise Manager and Director for RTW and Womens Category
- Curate on trend and editorially focused Flash Sales daily to hit revenue metrics
- Monitor competitive sites and identify merchandising opportunities
- Drive pricing metrics through understanding of product demand in the second-hand marketplace
- Assist in reporting of key business metrics
- Contribute to overall success of the business by maximizing traffic and conversion
- Assist in picking specialty pieces to highlight daily sales
- Monitor the uploading of SKUs and working to make sure SKUs are uploaded correctly and are following through the photo team to make sure these items are corrected in a timely manner
- Act as liaison between Creative and Merchandising teams, assisting in the direction and product selection for editorial photo shoots (both on-figure and off)
- Research and advise on key trends that should be represented in daily theme flash sales
- Research and advise on key products that should be represented in trend-forward theme sales and photo shoots
- Assist in arranging flash sales
- Conduct market research on the competitive landscape and share finding with the team
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- 2-3 years experience at a luxury fashion retailer or ecommerce site
- Fashion savvy/high interest in luxury
- Able to manage a production based role
- Interest in focusing on merchandising as a career path
- Team player
- Analytical and creative
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Task oriented, deadline driven and able to prioritize work load
- Experience in Excel and knowledge of retail math
- Demonstrate a point of view about product assortment
- Strong sense of ownership over his/her work