Columbus , OH 43215
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Elford, Inc. has an opening for a MEP Coordinator. In this position the successful candidate will provide assistance to the Project Manager and Project Superintendent in conducting coordination functions related to bidding, pre-construction, construction, and post construction activities of projects as it relates to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection.
The key responsibilities of the position are:
- Assist in preparation of complete and accurate documents representing the scope of work for mechanical and electrical bid packages.
- Assist by actively participating in bid reviews for MEP bid packages.
- Lead and coordinate the MEP drawing coordination process.
- Work closely with the MEP design engineers to fully understand the expectations of the completed systems.
- Coordinate owner furnished equipment installation and information/
- Update and maintain contract drawings with new information as received.
- Assist the team in set-up/maintenance/coordination prior to the start of a project as well as throughout the duration.
- Assist in matters relating to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection coordination, problems including as-built/close-out documentation.
Bachelor or Associate Degree in Design, Drafting, Construction Management or Engineering, or 5-10 years of field experience in lieu of education. Three to five years of practical employment experience in the construction industry, with an emphasis on building mechanical and electrical systems. Working knowledge of clash detection using BIM type software a plus!
Elford, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Equal Opportunity Employer of individuals with disabilities and veteran status. VISIT WWW.ELFORD.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION